big game hunting at it's finest

Guide & Outfitter Classifieds
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

big game hunting at it's finest

Postby mike martell » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm

guy's/ gal's just talked to doug in b.c canada. you all know him as the chilcotin hillbilly. he has several vacancies for some world class black bear,lynx, lion hunts. for those of you that do not know what his guide area has produced, the largest couger ever recorded was harvested in dougs area. tatlyoko lake b.c. canada.i have personally spent time hunting this region. it is second to none. doug's unit will produce another monster lion. it has been a sleeper area until doug took over the operation. for anyone wanting an oppertunity to harvest a trophy lion, and canadian lynx here is your chance. in 2003 i worked the outfit as a guide's assistant.every day i found 5-10 lynx tracks not to mention the huge lions. give doug a shout. he will make all the arangements. i have been associated with several other b.c. outfitters. this is the only one i endorse for backing up the claims with the actual game. it is there.my best day bear hunting in the spring was actually seeing 18 bear! anyone even thinking about doing a hunt should not overlook an oppertunity like this. the scenery is spectacular to boot. i don't make a penny for doing this ,nor would i waste your time with an area that can't produce as claimed. as any one who knows me, even the dogs i let out i give away to hunters. feel free to send me a pm. mike

Return to “Guide & Outfitter Classifieds”