road closures in Califorina coming to your state beware

ANTI's, PETA, HSUS & other Issues affecting Houndsmen
Garrett L

road closures in Califorina coming to your state beware

Postby Garrett L » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:05 am

Hey everyone we have some bad news in the state of califorina the forest service is closeing us out of the mountains. They are calling it travel management the problem is that people are not aware of this anough speacially the hound hunters we have lost almost all of our roads in Stanislaus National forest this is being appealed but is in affect as of this year. The Tahoe National Forest is just now going through the steps to close out there part too. there is a meeting on march 10 at Tahoe National Forest headquarters in Nevada city, Ca from 3:30 till 7:30 i believe it is an open meeting. I just attanded one in Auburn,Ca and there was no hound hunters there. i was very disappointed how many people where there forest service has not done a good job nodifing us in this action there was only about 20 people at thismeeting opposed of what the forest service is doing. this is still open for comment we need help to keep this from happening they are doing this in every state they just started with us first I can send emails to who ever if youd like to see what is going on the 4 wheel drive clubs and motorcycle clubs and all are involved in this we need to take action and stop the forest service. this plan will stop all of us from going to retrieve our dogs and keep you out during seasons that are still open to hunt. well i hope we can all help each other thanks Garrett L modesto, Ca
Kyle Reeves
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: road closures in Califorina coming to your state beware

Postby Kyle Reeves » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:35 am

There doin it in central Oregon also.
Marshall
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Marshall » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 am

ya they want to make it a wilderness. I have the praposal here and it looks like its about 1.2 million acres of the deschutes national forrest, there is three praposals and it looks like they are going with number two. just more bull crap thrown at us to keep us out of the woods
BuckNAze
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100004263486897

Postby BuckNAze » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:03 am

Good, you lazy bastards can get out and walk! hahaha :lol: just kidding
U.R.E.
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby U.R.E. » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 am

This is a nation wide issue. I have a ton of info on this issue. I will try to post it this weekend.

Be sure to ask about "camp corridors", "game retrieval", and "horse travel".

Don
Ultimate Redneck Experience.

HUNT WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU HUNT
Marshall
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Marshall » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:06 am

ya it says that you cant camp where there is not a little sign up with a tp on it. My kids are screwed and it sucks
Garrett L

Postby Garrett L » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:17 am

thanks guys for the replys and if I can get you some help from what i know about whats going on i will. I know this was started when Bill Clinton and Al Gore where in office but was slowed down by Bush but it didnt go away. Like i said we all need to stick together and get everyone involved this affects your naibors and friends who enjoy the out doors.

Return to “Legislative Issues”