Just curouis about all your coors drinkers

ANTI's, PETA, HSUS & other Issues affecting Houndsmen
klamathcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Just curouis about all your coors drinkers

Postby klamathcathunter » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 pm

I dont know how many of you have been to the coors plant in Ft. collins colorado. But i have, its been awhile but inside those doors you will letters from PETA HSUS and the nature conservencie saying thanks for your donation.the nature conservience stated #1 Sponser for the year idont remeber what year. But if we are to stop these anti's we have to support the companies that support us.When did you ever see rmef ever come to bat on a elk hunting issue, never they buy land for the purpose of helping elk, but would not come to bat if the took our elk hunting away. So my point is these people will never go away just the best you can in the sport you love and when issue like our hound hunting come up we need to stand united and not let them win. United as sportsman/women our voice is pretty load. If everybody in oregon did not buy hunting it would take less then 3 years for our general fund to be gone. Because everytime you buy alicense or take thats where our money goes to help out with schools, roads street lights in portland what ever. It does not go to ODFW for deer/elk habitat or predator control. It goes to pay some liberal in portlands wages. So are we going to stop hunting, I sure aint.We need to get together and stop the use of our funds to support the antis. sorry kinda all over but this shit gets me all rilled up.
colo cat

Re: Just curouis about all your coors drinkers

Postby colo cat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Budwieser is in Ft. Collins and Coors in Golden
Dale T
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dale T » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 am

NRA's web site listing the company's, businesses and celebrities that are against us!
Ignorance and not getting involved is the biggest enemy to a Houndsmen!
kehrer10
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000127044925

Postby kehrer10 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 am

i drink moose drool, its a small montana brewery and it tastes better
jeremy

Return to “Legislative Issues”