Virginia Hunting with Hounds Study

ANTI's, PETA, HSUS & other Issues affecting Houndsmen
Hunter's Moon

Virginia Hunting with Hounds Study

Postby Hunter's Moon » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:47 pm

I've lurked a long time but am compelled to post because of this Study.

I have hunted with and without hounds, and I understand why some still hunters dislike hound hunters so much. I also deeply respect the rights of landowners, and fully support their right to restrict access to their property.

Having said that, I must tell you that hound and still hunters are completely mistaken about this study. The Strategic Advisory Committee has indeed made some reasonable recommendations - but they are only recommendations. I'm sure many good houndsmen and landowners guided these people and I appreciate their efforts.

If any of you reside in Virginia, visit this Commonwealth for pleasure or business, have bought your hounds from breeders here - please email your strong support of hunting with hounds to HoundHuntingSAC@vt.edu
before September 12th. If any of you have any questions, I'd be happy to do my best to answer them. Thank you!
Last edited by Hunter's Moon on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hokieman
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby hokieman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Wow you nailed it. There are so many that doesn't see the devil in the writing. Thank You.

Return to “Legislative Issues”