Hound Kennels in Nebraska

Forum Rules and Policies
dylandoering
Facebook ID: 0

Hound Kennels in Nebraska

Postby dylandoering » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello everyone, im 14 and currently i have a yellow lab, i want to bird and coon hunt, i have a lot of questions, so to start with, im gonna just say that my family has always lived in South Dakota so there coon dogs were always mutts and mongrels that could fight, well i want a coonhound thats really tough and agressive because i want to hunt in south dakota, but also in Nebraska, so if you all could give me your opinions on what is the overall toughest breed of hound with grit, besides the plott, and anyone who knows of any hound kennels in nebraska i would much appreciate it, sadly, i live in town, but i could be able to my hound out to a state park every day, or every other day, and exercise it plenty, my lab is the most well conditioned lab like ever, because i think i might know how to control a hound, just carry a hotdog?? i have done a tone of research on training hounds so i think i should be good there, but no one in my family has ever had a hound so im a newbie for sure. so basically i want to know what the overall toughest hound is, and i really want to know also if you can coon hunt with one hound, i dont care about how good they are with other dogs, my current dog couldnt get in a fight with a cat, and hes really friendly. and i want info on all kennels in nebraska, because so far i havent found any breeders, maybe im just not looking in the right spot or what, but i know i really need a hound, thx to everyone

Return to “Forum Code of Conduct and Policies”