Tri Tronics Repair?

Post your product review or ask questions on products

Redwood Coonhounds
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000073410597

Tri Tronics Repair?

Postby Redwood Coonhounds » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:03 am

Is there anywhere to trade-in or repair Tri Tronics shock collars? I have two that work fine that have broken strap holders, to the point that they are toast, and I have one that did work perfectly until the other day when it decided to "unmarry" itself, and now cannot be made to relink to either of my transmitters. Looking for the cheapest route. I hate spending another $130 x3.
Cassandra Davis
Redwood's Treeing Walker Coonhounds
& Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs
http://www.RedwoodCoonhounds.net/
https://www.facebook.com/RedwoodKennelsHounds
Tom A

Re: Tri Tronics Repair?

Postby Tom A » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 am

kordog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby kordog » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:41 pm

i just sent my pro 200 two dog system to collar clinic for repair because of no response. i have an identical system that works that that ive had foreverand love it but beagle lost my blue collar.. the working system got no results from any of the combinations i tried to the one i sent in. so if they can repair it for the 179 dollar fee. it would be great.i wonder what happens to make them unmarry ?the system i sent in i purchased ,because i thought the collars would work when my beagle lost my blue collar to my working system .no dice.the system i sent in looks like it had very little use.anyone had good luck with repairs on there tritronics?
driftwood blue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby driftwood blue » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:08 am

several years ago, I sent in an old A1-70 ( the round gold colored one.). came back and worked good for about 2 1/2 years,, sent it in again and when it came back it only worked part time.. I junked it and got the Trashbreaker Ultra
I have reloaded the batteries in it twice myself

Return to “Equipment and Product Review”