Big game plott breeding

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Bcreek
Facebook ID: 0

Big game plott breeding

Postby Bcreek » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Looking for some opinions, I’ve done some searches on here and everything seems pretty old (nothing current). In your guys opinion who has the best bred BIG GAME plotts now days? Bear, lion, bobcat dogs proven in the woods, and can hunt hard? Figure this will be a good topic and weed out some smooth talking plott breeders.
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Big game plott breeding

Postby justahunter » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:46 pm

There are a lot of good plott guys now days. Most are on facebook hunting pages. Mike davis in salmon Idaho has some dam good ones. Tyler kettlewell of Wisconsin and Darren kamphouse of Michigan has some as well. I breed for myself and only deal mostly with those mentioned. Or the guys close to me that hunt my stuff. None of us have papered dogs though.
Hunt hard cull hard !
not color blind
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby not color blind » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Justahunter, I'm not saying this about you or any of the guys names you posted. But I'm sure there's a lot more good plott (or any hound) guy that won't touch spacebook (or any social media) with a 10' pole. A lot of 'horn blowers' do though.
Last edited by not color blind on Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:21 pm

I know what your saying. I was just saying who I deal with and are straight shooters. I didn't mean they are the only one's. And yes I know there are lot of them not on social media. And yes there are a pile of blowhards.
Hunt hard cull hard !
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:24 pm

The reason a lot are not on this page like there used to be is because a lot are on facebook now.
Hunt hard cull hard !

Return to “Plott Hounds”