Can someone read this Loose Bruce pedigree?

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
alaskanmalinois
Facebook ID: 0

Can someone read this Loose Bruce pedigree?

Postby alaskanmalinois » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Was given these images when I purchased dog and then told I would be sent scanned copies due to lack of not being able to see the names through image. Have been waiting ever since and decided I would post here.

All I was told is the dog had Loose Bruce lines.

I'm hoping someone could help me figure out what is in the dogs pedigree exactly.

The breeder he came from is Roy Lyons in Idaho.
Attachments
20150912_102126.jpg
20150912_102109.jpg
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Can someone read this Loose Bruce pedigree?

Postby pegleg » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:15 am

Tell them to send regs numbers or better pics. I'm not very good at taking pictures myself. But could probably manage to do better with a piece of paper . its not like trying to get a pup to hold still or picking a clear spot through the brush. Even enlarged its unreadable. Good luck.
dhostetler
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby dhostetler » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 am

So why didn't he give you the papers when you bought the dog?
alaskanmalinois

Postby alaskanmalinois » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:37 pm

I honestly find the whole thing funny. He did not want to sell me a dog intact with papers due to he was getting people mixing the bloodlines and claiming they were a big time bloodline when they were mixed breeds. So he did not want to give me papers unless I neutered the dog. That's what he claimed. I have been sitting here for over a month waiting for the scanned copies he promised however everytime I ask about it he ignores that question.

All I know is he was selling them has Loose Bruce dogs and a half sibling got sold to Maine after I purchased my boy so I know people saw his ad also.

I don't have a problem with the dog I just wish I was able to get this pedigree to know exactly what I have. I was hoping someone could atleast read one dogs name though it looks like that isn't happening.
Jeff Eberle
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Jeff Eberle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:02 pm

I do understand why he did what he did. To many people making money off of other peoples hard work. And it does sound like you knew all this going into the deal. As for what you have, I'd be more concern what he is in the field rather then what he is on paper. Go hunt the hide off of him and enjoy him for what he shows you. I'd say you may have something there just by the way the breeder is keeping control of his line. Good Luck
Get JESUS In Your Life & Your Dog's In The Wood's

CLAVEY RIVER CUR'S
alaskanmalinois

Postby alaskanmalinois » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 pm

I think you misunderstood me. I am not looking for papers to have them I am wanting to know my dogs pedigree. Yes I knew way in advance I was never getting papers and accepted that. I did not except that I would be promised a scanned copy of what was in these pictures and have never got it. So I was hoping someone knew the guy who could foward me this information however looks like not the case. Oh well.

Return to “Treeing Walker Coonhounds”