Ousda members and or residents acting as "agents" sound off

jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 1654317690

Re: Ousda members and or residents acting as "agents" sound

Postby jcathunter » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:34 am

Ok, how are they helping our cause? As I said in the other thread you only arguement is that someone else will do it if you dont. How can we get our hunting back if there is no need nor reason to bring it back? There is no need because problems are taken care of by sellouts. As for me being jealous, Id like to know what I am jealous of? I am a bobcat hunter to the core. Lions are trash to me. I may not wake in the morning and piss excellence like some of the bobcat experts but bobcat hunting is my thing, regardless. :)
Dale T
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dale T » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 am

Ignorance and not getting involved is the biggest enemy to a Houndsmen!
jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby jcathunter » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Why wont any of these "agents" speak up if what they are doing is not cutting the throats of sportsmen? Cmon now guys, speak up. We already know who a lot of you guys are and Id like to hear why its ok. Are you guys ashamed?
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby mike martell » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Folks this is another interesting and controversial issue....

What if the founder of OOC was engaged in hunting for the Government and claimed to defend our hound hunting rights and tradition?

Would this be acceptable to those who contributed so much to this organization who are side line and considered an act of jealousy?

Would this be considered a necessary act to protect our declining deer and elk numbers?

Would calling this man out by a hound hunter be classed as childish?

What would your response be if this were indeed true?

Would you continue to stand united for an organization founded on these principals?

Laws have been implemented to allow ODFW to engage in cougar management with the use of sport hunters based on the need of ODFW, not if the had a previous bird nesting violation or a dui.....

Has ODFW engaged in back ground checks for deer and elk hunters who have had a dui or drug related issue? Not hardly! This is simply one more form of discrimination expressed towards the hound hunting community and you are nothing short of a pin head if you can't figure this out.....

Mike Martell
541-602-1398
jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby jcathunter » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Very well said, Mike. Those doing this know they are wrong which is why, after over 250 views, none have owned up to it.
Dale T
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dale T » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:43 pm

If these guy's were not doing the job of animal control for the state or feds then the state would have no choice but to reinstate hound hunting, but as long as they have somebody to do this they will keep doing it with tax dollar that they don't have, instead of making money in tag and license's sales.
Last edited by Dale T on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1bludawg
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby 1bludawg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Trouble is the cops use some of these agents as rats and they are not always truthful!
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm

I can see we have a real difference of opinion here. This opinion has been around up here for going on 20 years how has that been working out? AS long as we as hound men stay divided we will just lose more ground. Ask a out side opinion as to what they think and what should be done and see what there answer would be. Maybe we are to close to see what is going to happen. Dewey
treetalkingjp
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby treetalkingjp » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:57 pm

I sure hope nc doesn't come to this . I don't have any say just hope it works out for yal guys , and If I was a agent I wouldn't want to be called out lol jmo
Big ridge kennels

its not the dog in the hunt, its the hunt in the dog
jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby jcathunter » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:23 pm

dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 pm

The guys that are agents did not take your hunting away. They are honest men that chose to hunt legally. The studies that some are working on give us facts that we can use. The work that they do on damage control is PR work that can put pressure on the game commission and win people over to our side with examples of damage that cougar and bear do that could be better handled by sport hunter and would bring money into our economy. I would love to see a fact sheet in print of the money spent on studies, damage control, cost of lost livestock. Then how much money that would be generated by sport hunting and guiding killing the same number of animals. Predatory work will be done with your support or not. Use it to our advantage to show the facts. The energy that is wasted fighting in a place that will not make a difference, the division that it causes between hound men and the lost support from the ODFG and general public is truly a waste and will only delay what we all really want. To pursue our sport of hound hunting in a manner that supports all wild life. WE have to build a good relationship with the public, government be congressmen or the ODFW. I want the same as you and I think the people that do work for the ODFG or do damage work all want to see our hunting back. Dewey
Dale T
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dale T » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 pm

All you have to do is look at what road the wolfs have gone down, it took a over population for the feds to open there eye's and give the management of them to the states and allow hunting, if there was a over population of Lions and Bears that cost the states thousands a year in Gov. management and no way to control it then they would have to do something but the way things are currently working Oregon doesn't need the houndsmen for management because they have all the BACKSTABBERS they need to kill off as many as they want and need. This is just my opinion but the math works and the wolves have proven that.
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mike martell » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Here is a chance to settle this once and for all. Simply go over to the hunting big game with hounds section and cast your vote. Since this is the current trend heading for every state in the nation, I hope every one will participate.

We need to figure this out! Why don't we see what the majority on bgh think?

Mike
jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby jcathunter » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:06 am

So your answer, Dewey, is that they show us how much money is wasted doing whst they do? And you are defending them? Again, if they are so good for the sport why wont you post names? I know names but I think its better that the names be posted proudly by these do gooders.
Dale T
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dale T » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

Last edited by Dale T on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Oregon”