FRHC Monthly Meeting

mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

FRHC Monthly Meeting

Postby mike martell » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:13 pm

FRHC will be conducting our monthly meeting next Tuesday evening.

Location...James Gang Pizza---Lebanon Oregon

Time 6-8 pm.

Topics.

New hound club web page design and completion.

November club coon hunt.

Water race pond locations across western Oregon.

I will conduct a how to for those interested in making your own tough skin Garmin antenna replacements...I have had quite a lot of interest and will make time after the meeting...I will have some materials available for those interested.

Information contacts.

Jim Perkins @ 503-798-7034

Mike Martell @ 541-602-1398
oregon perk
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: FRHC Monthly Meeting

Postby oregon perk » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:51 pm

There will be a door prize,must be present to win.The club will be having a BIG COON contest starting Nov.15th and ending Dec,1st. all entries must be before Nov.15th.the entry fee is $10.00.The winner will win a new light donated from II-S Mechanical & Plumbing.We are doing a prize so the club will be able to keep all money.Entries can be mailed to Jim Perkins @ P.O box 178,Lyons,OR 97358.
Jim
Joes redticks
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Joes redticks » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 am

what brand of light is it ??? if you havent decided i recommend the boss 3d cap light sold buy conkeys hunting supply or a lazer torch whith red in it made buy lazer torch whith the red in it for finding coon or a sun fire light also whith the red in it for finding coon made buy sun fire ... the man at conkeys hunting supply and the man at sun fire are real nice guys and woud probly give the club a lite at hole sale not retail .. if you want i coud get ahold them for you also i know the man that makes the boss 3ds i coud contact him if contacting conkeys hunting supply or sunfire dont work ..
Idaho big game kennel's . home to English redtick hounds, solid red hounds and 1 good leopard hound and a Mountain cur ...
oregon perk
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby oregon perk » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:16 pm

This contest is open to the western States it's only $10.00 dollars, the winner will get a nice Trophy donated by Mark Boyer and a new Sure Fire Light.Spread the word and get those entries in send to Jim Perkins P.O.Box 178 Lyons,OR 97358. We will be using OUSD rules,this is a hound hunting event.
Jim

Return to “Oregon”