Looking to make an Majestic F1 Cross out of My Bloodhound

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
DeVuono311
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Looking to make an Majestic F1 Cross out of My Bloodhound

Postby DeVuono311 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am

I currently have two Full Blooded "Treeing" (YES TREEING BLOODHOUNDS) Bloodhound Bitches. I have bred two litters out of Maybell my older Girl who is 4 now. She is trained for Bobcat, and has as much Heart and Will as any other bobcat or coon hound Ive personally seen. She tries to climb any tree she gets a cat into and doesnt fight or thrash on tree. So here is where I could use some help and advice fellow houndsmen and women. I am looking to make an F1 Cross into Majestic Hound. Using my Full Blooded AKC registered , proven(to myself and a few other local houndsmen) Female bloodhound bitch, I am looking for a proven, registered, healthy, good conformed, Male Bluetick to Stud to. I'd like to find a few to choose from so I can learn of what they have for Color, markings, proven success, etc. , and make a somewhat educated decision from there. So please feel free to post your opinions as Im sure there will be some who may or MAY NOT agree with my intentions . That is fine, after all I AM asking for opinions here. However, what I REALLY need are some suggested Sires. Thanks to all who can offer a hand.
RMello
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Looking to make an Majestic F1 Cross out of My Bloodhoun

Postby RMello » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 pm

I know of some good proven studs 559-641-6897
kurt betournay
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Looking to make an Majestic F1 Cross out of My Bloodhoun

Postby kurt betournay » Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 pm

just bred a blue gascon (majestic) male, he is color of gascon all blue type he is a pup from a female gascon x reg bloodhound,,,,we had 12 pups mostly brown and few all black out of the cross,,,,,so he is f1 were now crossing him with another blood hound,,,cause the last cross was excellent in size appearance and all hunt,,,,bear or deer up here,,,canada,,,pups due out of this new cross in july ...were in ontario canada though.
whoever says bloods dont hunt , never tried em,,,not saying there fast but they sure hunt...so far
:mrgreen:

Return to “Majestic Hounds”