Delete

DEE POWELL
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Night Hunts in WA

Postby DEE POWELL » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:16 am

664 Meeks RD Wenatchee...all bad mothers are more than welcome for a ass whopping
HOME OF DEE'S ENGLISH KENNEL
DEE POWELL*****OWNER******
WENATCHEE, WA
509-393-5111
twist
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby twist » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:43 am

This is a site with women and kids viewing it! Have some brains and keep the bad words off here. As I stated prime example of (most) not all night hunters. Andy
The home of TOPPER AGAIN bred biggame hounds.
Daniel Tremblay
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Daniel Tremblay » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:10 am

Seriously Dee how old are you ? Rodney did take the first shot at Ya calling you a dumba** , which was wrong and disresctful to an adult you should have enough maturity to take the high road and do the right thing! This is pathetic that we as houndsmen find it impossible to get a long. This is hands down the most amazing sport i know and constant repeated drama like this is bound to push people away from it. We all should be focused on restoring and keeping our hunting rights not fighting and bickering over something so meaningless. Just think how cool it would have been if you would have lended a helping hand and taught him the rules. Might have made a great friend. It's obviously to late for all of that. Youve probably lost the chance to experience some great friendships simply because of poor judgment and your inability to manage your emotions.

Will you please do us all a favor and stop this childish behavior and move on with your life?
Thanks,
Daniel
mkm81

Postby mkm81 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:46 pm

He would have had plus points Dee.....you are the only one saying it was split tree and you were not the Judge. So it wouldn't have been -125, it would have been -75...leaving him with 25+ points. You claim his dog left the tree when in fact I believe your dog was the only one that moved. But it's over and done with, thanks for belittling those of us that opened our homes and hunting grounds to you. It seems you have a reputation that is beginning to catch up to you. As for me, I strive to be an honest person and got into hound hunting as an activity to do with my family. To enjoy the outdoors and the wonder of the sport of hunting. Thank you for providing an example to my children of what NOT to do, how NOT to act...thanks for providing that life lesson.
DCCAT-2
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby DCCAT-2 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Well like I said Dee, your welcome to come hunt any time with me and I will show you how to hunt right. And your wrong about my dogs and son, my dogs are all at my house not hers. And if you talk about my kid's, I promise you that you will se how scared of the DARK I am. .. and if your knees are so bad why are you inviting people for a wrestling match. Not too smart fella. Just admit that your dog's suck and you are a poor sport. See you around DEE. .
Muleup

Postby Muleup » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Wow! Talk about childish. I'm almost ashamed to be a coon hunter. And you can take this to the bank!! I will never enter a UKC hunt ever!!! You people have ruined it for me. Grow up!!!
DCCAT-2
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby DCCAT-2 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Muleup, don't let it stop you from having fun with one. Just make sure you know who you are dealing with in the clubs. Some people don't belong in a club for real houndsmen and women if they can't realize there are always going to be a better dog they will compete against and possibly loose. We in the Pacific northwest seem to be honest people and and when some guy gets ran out of everywhere else he's been comes up here and acts like he's a young teen, then its time for him to move on. Didn't mean to run anyone off but one person on here. Just standing my grounds and beliefs.

Return to “Washington”