Bear treed

Talk about Bear Hunting
Bear hounder
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Bear treed

Postby Bear hounder » Thu May 23, 2019 9:18 am

The bear hunting has been a little behind do to the late spring but things picked up this last week we have killed 6 bears treed nine the hounds are smiling know there is something special about the old white pine tree and a bear

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Bear hounder
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Bear treed

Postby Bear hounder » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 am

We had a great spring hunt after the late spring here in Ontario we teed 19 bear and harvested 13 it was a wett bug invested spring but it was great to be in the woods with my wife and 5 kids the kids killed a few bears as always it was a privilege to hunt again this year with my kids as they are some of the best houndsmen I have met and without there help I could not be the hunter or guide that I am they help with every thing from cooking meals to loading dogs checking baits and my son Paul field dressed and skinned and or quartered almost all of the 13 bears that were harvested so you see why I'm feeling so blessed to hunt with my kids lol . And if you think I'm bragging I sure am proud of them lol that's all just proud of my kids thanks for reading take care all you hounds men and lady's

lawdawgharris
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby lawdawgharris » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:33 am

Man that's awesome. You're as blessed as a fella can be! We have 2 things in life that we are in trouble if either is missing. One is God, the second is family. To be able to share your passion with boss is the ultimate. You sound proud not boastful. Congrats on the good season.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
Bear hounder
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: RE: Re: Bear treed

Postby Bear hounder » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:25 pm

david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Thank you for the stories and pictures. I always enjoy them. It is so amazing that all the kids stay involved and enjoy it. It blesses me to hear of it still existing somewhere out there.
Bear hounder
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Bear hounder » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:36 pm

Thanks for the nice comments David . You are absolutely right it is nice to see our kids are still hunting and loving every minute of it. We do a bit of guiding and almost every one who comes hunting with us makes a coment about how nice it is to sit down around the table or around the camp fire with our children as a family and they make mention. Of the fact that they really enjoy the family unit and just being around something so rare as a family that eats together and does things together. Like almost every one that comes here says something about it like they miss what they had or they long to have family time . But the world has pulled there family apart. some how they live in the same house mom dad and kids but no real family time . So as we meet more and more people like this it makes us more and more thank full for our family that God has blessed us with and we give God honor and glory for allowing us the privileged to be able to have great kids and great hounds and great times it ain't all rosy all the time but it is family time hope you all the best keep looking up

Mondomutruner

Postby Mondomutruner » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 pm

Keep up the good work with the family Bear Hounder!

Return to “Bear Hunting”