roxys first find

Talk about Hog hunting
lukeyboy
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

roxys first find

Postby lukeyboy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 am

well headed out for hunt in the forestry saturday moring left home around 5am arrived just after 6ish hunted the fingers that run into the farm land to around half nine with no sign of a hog so i headed for the goarse. wasnt that keen on the idea but i knew i had to get further in if i wanted a hog so got bike far as i could and off .got to other side creek and max was off nose to the ground long the creek and back across creek and up into some pines comes back after 5 minutes i could see theres been a hog around with some good tracks threw grass and gorse but coulnt find any marks since it was quite dry so carry on max and roxy off max goes left and roxy right. roxys going for it gets to about 300 meters and opens up with a nice bail keeps the pig were she stops it for good 3-4 minutes girl and blue off up face threw the over grown fern and logs and shit they turn up bit of bail then blue soon gets sick of that and in for a scrap has this boar squeling max turns up all 4 dogs holding i arrive puffing my lungs out after on my hands and knees bashing my way threw .the pig upside down blue up to old tricks again broke the back hock off and broked the front leg dogs had him screwed i thought it was only round 150lb to i gutted it and got on my back i was thiking its going be close to the 200lb mark as i carryed one few days before which was 170lb got it out after couble hours as other guy couldnt carry it weight it when got home went 188lb
video at http://youtu.be/HhxsP4VWM0s
Attachments
188 lb.jpg

Return to “Hog Hunting”