Anyone know any gator hunters?

A place to talk about Deer/Elk Hunting and any other BigGame or Small game hunting Without dogs.
brycejohnson
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Anyone know any gator hunters?

Postby brycejohnson » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm

Hey there, I live in Oklahoma and my buddy is stationed in fort Polk Louisiana. We have been wanting to go on a gator hunt down in Louisiana somewhere but haven’t had any luck finding someone to take us who wouldn’t break the bank. Anybody know any gator hunters or have any leads that I could call and talk to? I could even bring a good coon dog down and go on a coon hunt or two while in the country.
Thanks and let me know,
Bryce
760-977-1414
Bryce Johnson 760-977-1414
brycejohnsonspainting@hotmail.com
Jeff Eberle
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Anyone know any gator hunters?

Postby Jeff Eberle » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:43 am

Bryce , how you been? When ever I hear someone talk about gator hunting I think of that Gerry Lee song Amos Moses and his daddy using him as alligator bait. Be careful down there .
Get JESUS In Your Life & Your Dog's In The Wood's

CLAVEY RIVER CUR'S
brycejohnson
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby brycejohnson » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Haha hey Jeff I’ve been doing good, just mostly working and looking for more adventures to jump into. I hope all is going well for you!
Bryce Johnson 760-977-1414
brycejohnsonspainting@hotmail.com
macedonia mule man
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby macedonia mule man » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:36 am

Brice, I believe gator season opens all over the state Sept. 1st. Go to any gathering place in a rural community and find out who is a gator Hunter with tags. Look him up and buy him gas and lunch and I bet you will have a good time. He will probably be glad to let you shoot and recover all the gators on that trip and you will probably find out there is not a lot of glamor in killing a gator. Mostly work.

Return to “Other Hunting”