Hello from SE Idaho

Tell us a little about you and your hounds.
208cathunter
Facebook ID: 0

Hello from SE Idaho

Postby 208cathunter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:15 pm

I just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I'm not that new on here, I've used the site for information for many years and couldn't get into my own account. Big fan of the site and thought it's about time I get involved. Anyways, I moved out to SE Idaho a few years ago from the Midwest. I've always had the hound bug for as long as I can remember but never had the room for them being in the military I travelled alot and guided here in Idaho in my offtime. I've now got a few hounds of my own and have done a fair bit of cat hunting but am looking to expand my pack. Right now I've got 2 plotts but am looking to expand my pack with some B&T's. I mostly cat hunt but would like to get into bear hunting as well. Any information on good, fast B&T bear dogs would be appreciated! Along with any other information to help me get on my feet. Thanks everyone, take care!
kickemall
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Hello from SE Idaho

Postby kickemall » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Your doing yourself a dis-service by being set on one color dog, in this case black and tans. I'm sure there are good ones around but will be much harder to find then just solid bred bear dogs of any color, and there are many very close to you. My dogs vastly improved once I got away from choosing by color. However, everyone should hunt what they want so good luck with whatever way you choose.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Hello from SE Idaho

Postby david » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Welcome to the front. Glad you came out of hiding.

We wish you the best. Thank you for your service to me and my family and our country!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”