Looking for a Blue Lacy Breeder?

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
Henefer-hound-hunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Looking for a Blue Lacy Breeder?

Postby Henefer-hound-hunter » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm trying to find a blue lacy breeder in Utah or a surrounding state. It's for my brother he is a big game guide and is sick of clients making crappy shots and following blood trails and loosing them in bad conditions, and since the clients shooting is unlikely to get any better his Solution is to train a blood trailing dog, and is really set on a blue lacy. I tried to talk him into a few other breeds that make good blood trailing dogs that are easier to find, but one of his buddies he guides with has one bred from Louisiana and my bro said its amazing I'm every way! so if anyone has any info on a breeder that might be a little closer than Louisiana I'd appreciate the feed back! Thanks in advance for any lead or info:)

Cam
Joes redticks
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Looking for a Blue Lacy Breeder?

Postby Joes redticks » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:33 pm

go to google.com type in blue lacy breeder California there are one or 2 breeders there i dont no anything about there dogs tho but i woud go whith one from the south my self or Tex or OK or Louisiana as those dogs in those states will flat get whith it .. also go to baydogs.com they have a blue lacy section of nothing but dogs and pups for sale .. i want one to but it cost to much to ship one form the kennels i want one from i coud buy a decent dog out west here for what puppy and shipping would cost me . hope your brother can find one ..
Idaho big game kennel's . home to English redtick hounds, solid red hounds and 1 good leopard hound and a Mountain cur ...
Henefer-hound-hunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Henefer-hound-hunter » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:26 am

JTG
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby JTG » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Henefer-hound-hunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Henefer-hound-hunter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks JTG, and Joe that was alot of help, found some good breeders and a lot of helpful info., I gave this info to my little bro now it's up to him to make a decision:) thanks again

Cameron

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”