John Wick

Talk about Coon Hunting
KY Swamp Beagler
Facebook ID: 0

John Wick

Postby KY Swamp Beagler » Wed May 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Anyone know how John Wick is doing health-wise? I was reading back through Walk With Wick and was taken aback. I hadn't heard anything in a year or so.

I hope all is well. I sure have enjoyed his books and articles. Just a straight forward, no nonsense writing style and always an enjoyable read.
ethertonee
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: John Wick

Postby ethertonee » Wed May 17, 2017 6:54 pm

If you get the American Cooner magazine he has a monthly column in there. Since it is a publication you can buy I will say what he has posted in his articles there. He had a stroke about a year ago. He was alone so it delayed care and he had increased damage. He sold and gave away most of his hounds but 2. He is recovering well but it takes time. He is up and around taking care of his farm and stock. He did have an accidental breeding of his last 2 dogs and he is raising them. It appears to be helping him recover from the tone of his articles. He did comment last month that he is still taking calls as useually to answer questions and help people out. He also said that he is having some minnor short term forgetfulness as a complication from the stroke.
KY Swamp Beagler

Re: John Wick

Postby KY Swamp Beagler » Thu May 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Thanks for the update.

Return to “Coon Hunting”