Jumping out bobcats

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
bearsnva
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Jumping out bobcats

Postby bearsnva » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Behaving and communicating in ways that is condescending to others while over elevating your self is not a good path for making friends and gaining respect among your peers. Kind of reminds me of old Ike. I'm sure you remember him. He was a very accomplished houndsman with a fine pack of dogs, problem was, he never let anyone forget it for a second. His ability to stroke his own ego was unrivaled and for that reason he didn't gain a whole lot of respect in the internet hound world. It's too bad because he was very good at what he does and had lots of good information to share but his lack of good social etiquette got in the way.--- from trueblue

trueblue,
That is so very true! The old Shadetree will never be equaled I don't think as for the characters on there. Ike versus the world ! Sometimes it even got to the point I felt a teensy bit sorry for Ol Ike when he was getting double teamed by Dawg and Nolte. Then let someone mention an Airedale to Bruce and it went to an entirely different plane. Don't mean to change the topic but when you mentioned Ike I couldn't help but think back. I am sure Dewey is a very knowledgeable houndsman and thanks to you guys for sticking up for his good points.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Last edited by david on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trueblue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Trueblue » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:44 pm

I think you got a little too excited there David. You pointed out a single,solitary character quirk and I briefly elaborated on it suggesting it might be a flaw not a quirk. My brief comments hardly qualify as a character assassination.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Funny how we take the words of someone on here and turn them around, ain't it, Trueblue.
Last edited by david on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trueblue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Trueblue » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:59 pm

One thing I have learned over the years David, is if you want to see what someone is made of, just watch and see what comes out when they are offended. And you never fail to come out swinging.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Trueblue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Trueblue » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:49 pm

No need to become overwrought. I'm sure Dewey is a great guy with many fine qualities that could be characterized as honorable. I don't believe anyone, including myself has ever questioned his honor. The only thing that I suggested was that his social skills could use a little refining. There is no need for you to imply things that never came out of my mouth. Same goes for Ike. I complimented him. I think he is a fine houndsman. I bet he has many admirable and honorable traits and I am sure that there are those out there that know him that respect him for that, BUT, his social skills on a public forum really hampered his ability to be heard. Does that make him a bad person ? Absolutely not ! Does that flaw render him dishonorable ? Hardly ! And for you to imply that is what I said, is not true.
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Before social media there were people who offended others by being braggarts and full of themselves. Back then you either stayed and listened to them or just walked away or hung the phone up on them. Social media makes it real easy. If you find someone that offends you and insults your intelligence just DONT READ THEIR EFFING POSTS!!!!!!!!! Its real simple
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:20 pm

david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:41 pm

fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:22 pm

d, ang its just to much fun to jump in on these posts , pull someones chain. wind them up, then, sit back and watch what happens ,
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:29 pm

You have awesome powers Jim. You are amazing too; and most of all: humble.
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Well you guys need to stop it. I believe everything i read on here and hang on every word. :)
houndogger
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby houndogger » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm really worried for some still using the astro 220...can't become a alpha till they upgrade lol
If your going to find tracks you better make tracks!
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:38 pm

You guys just got cow bells up there a few years back eh :)

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”