Trump

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Trump

Postby mark » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:30 am

Not much into politics but it seems to me after tonite that not supporting Trump is basically supporting Clinton. I just dont see a brokered convention working out that well for our country.
Pagosa
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Pagosa » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

Some really good thoughts and posts. I thought about the 2008 election between Obama and McCain how I really didn't like either, so I voted for McCain. Likewise in 2012 I couldn't believe Obama was still in the office as COC and Romney was the GOP nominee. I voted for Romney, but not with very much enthusiasm.
Here we are in this election season a country more indebt, more divided, more wickeness, fighting a 15 year war against a bunch illiterate goat herders, promoting good as bad and bad as good, and wondering why it's Hillary vs Trump or Cruz.
We have walked away from God and he is not happy. We are soon going to receive God's judgement and this may include parts of His church which have pursued money, pride, and lust of the fresh.
We need to pray for forgiveness, repent, and live a right life in Jesus. Houndsmen and fellow hunters our journey is getting short and we need to get our life/families in order before the Lords return and/or judgement. Thanks for taking time to read my post. Preston Nelson
Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Varminator » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 am

Copy Preston, So while we're waiting let clean some of this mess up!!!
If your coming, come on!!! "A Thousand mile journey, Starts with a single step".
Dan McDonough
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dan McDonough » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:36 am

After tonight and considering the numbers coming out of the remaining states, Trump is the nominee.
I am.

Repeal the 19th Amendment.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:49 am

Trueblue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Trueblue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:47 pm

A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote to maintain the status quo.The two party system we have in this country is nothing but smoke and mirrors. It's camouflage for the elite that run this country behind the scenes because they own both parties. They don't care whether you vote for Hillary or Ted because they are both pawns in the system. Either way, it is a victory for them and a loss for those that these pawns pretend to represent. Neither of these candidates threaten the power brokers that run this country as they are their minions. I don't believe that anyone thinks Trump is the "messiah" that is going to deliver this country, as someone said, or even a great guy, but they do believe that he could be the first step towards a cure for the deception, corruption and stagnation that has come to be the two party system in this country. People are so sick and tired of being lied to year after year, decade after decade, by slick politicians that they are just about willing to try anything different, even if it is Donald Trump. And when I say "slick" you should all know what that means: a lot of noise but there ain't nothing there. They're lying to you. This Trump phenomenon has certainly been interesting to watch. He's made plenty of mistakes along the way but it doesn't seem to phase his popularity because his supporters don't care. All they care about is that he is not the establishment. I think there is a revolution taking place in this country and its not being fought with violence but with votes.
Last edited by Trueblue on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Big N' Blue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:30 pm

So very true, Trueblue!!

It is very important for Trump to get to 1237 before convention or they will definitely try to steal it.
We cannot continue down this road of debt and over regulation and open borders or the United States will cease to exist.
Trueblue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Trueblue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Big N' Blue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Cruz's facade of going to the senate as an outsider and fighting for conservatism fooled a lot of people including myself. He actually did not accomplish anything. He was an infiltrator to the Tea Party movement. I could kick myself in the ass for being fooled and supporting him for the senate. If nothing else Trump has totally exposed that both party's are the same. Nothing but puppets to the powers that be. Goes all the way back to 1913.
The sad part is that not enough people pay close attention to what is happening because they are either too busy making a living or just plain don't care. Our education system has totally screwed up the last 2 generations with the exception of a few.
It will take God's intervention to get this country back on track. If He wants too after we allowed Him to be kicked out of our schools.
Dan McDonough
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Dan McDonough » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Big N' Blue- 1871 and of course farther as 1871 is when our original organic constitution was hijacked. Of course it took some time to plan and execute. That created the conditions by which the Federal Reserve Act was to come about. The registration of birth (birth certificates), marriage licenses, New Deal, Social Security, dumping the gold standard and numerous treaties round out the scheme. It's so big it's hard to wrap my head around it all.

Like anything though, I'll bet there is one pin that can be pulled out to shut it all down. Of course, I don't know what that is, so there's that. ;)
I am.

Repeal the 19th Amendment.
Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Varminator » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Who do y'all think he'll pick for his VP running mate? I'm thinking a Minority, like a White Male! But maybe he should pick someone of a different color to help get some Democrat voter to change over ?
If your coming, come on!!! "A Thousand mile journey, Starts with a single step".
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Big N' Blue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 pm

CRA
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby CRA » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 pm

CRA
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby CRA » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Varminator » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Do you really think the ones discussing this post are unaware of what their local and State Government is doing??? I understand you trying to keep everybody on top of it but I'm sure most here know what is happening and who to vote for in their District. We have been waiting for someone to motivate us and Trump is that person. "That's All I Got To Say About That"!! Good luck to All and GOD Bless America !

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”