Thx

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
SASS
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Thx

Postby SASS » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 am

I think it would make some great videos especially if it was done in a friendly way. Probably would see some excellent dog work from both people, hopefully this can be turned into some fun videos that we can all watch some good cat dogs in.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 am

Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:37 am

lol well ok ... lots of words
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
Codyking

Postby Codyking » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:55 am

I have tried to be nice and polite the best I can. The reality of it is this....
You posted a video of a guy talking about how south Texas dogs can’t hack it but Mississippi dogs can. How his dogs can catch bobcats down here but these dogs can’t catch bobcats up there. I left a comment saying he is full of $&@$. And he shouldn’t talk crap about about other people’s dogs. Told him let’s prove it. I did t just talk trash I then offered to back it up and give him the opportunity to do the same. The fact of the matter is anyone going around saying this is full of crap, it doesn’t matter how old they are. I have been nice and polite and respectful throughout this whole ordeal since you started making a big deal about it. If my comment is the worst thing Harold has ever heard and it has disrespected him so profoundly I don’t know what to say. He has lived a sheltered life.
Now you are on here talking about all of these people calling you and telling you all these bad things about me. Once again either you are full of &$@& or the people you are talking to are. One or the other. I do know how some people like to talk trash about whoever isn’t standing in the room. I have heard it first hand. And maybe that’s the case here. I don’t know. But I don’t even know other hunters. There is not another hunter living within 200 miles of me. And the next one is further than that. I know who some other hunters are but I’ve never even met them. Only heard names. I have been hunting cats almost fifteen years and I have hunted with one person on hunts I didn’t hunt by myself. And that person doesn’t even know how to use a computer so I know he isn’t sending you PM about me. Other than him I can honestly say that I probably haven’t hunted more than 10 times with other hunters.so anyone messaging you doesn’t know me. So you can take all of that non sense and put it in your pipe and smoke it.
Tell Harold that if he is truly hurt and disrespected I apologize and I am sorry but I kind of have a feeling that the only person butt hurt is you.
Other than that I am not interested in arguing and fighting with other hunters or you because there isn’t a lot of us left and I have better things to do with my time.
With that said one of two things need to happen. One, load some dogs up and come down here and show me how those Mississippi dogs do in south Texas and I’ll load some dogs up and come up there. If your not willing to do that don’t make videos talking bad about other people dogs. Or Two, keep my name out of your mouth and go along your business. Because 48 hours ago you didn’t even know what it was. This is ridiculous.
Y’all were the ones talking bad about south Texas dogs and y’all got called out for it. You were the first person to log into YouTube and say “you are on” accepting my challenge. It wasn’t a challenge to talk crap on the internet. It was a challenge to hunt some hounds and prove that the words you posted publicly online aren’t BS. You said Harold doesn’t need to prove anything, I do. How is that? No disrespect but he is the one that made the statements. He is the one that made the claims not me.
Personally I think that you are the one causing all the problems. I think you are the one that blew this way up, you were the one that got online and started speaking for Harold. I think you were accepting challenges on someone else’s behalf. I think all of this was caused by you. Because if Harold Parker saw a video of someone saying all dogs from anywhere couldn’t compare to all dogs from somewhere else I would be willing to bet that he would say that person was full of $hi@ too. Anyone that’s been around knows there good ones and bad ones of all breeds from all over. Harold knows that too. Vines with thorns in Mississippi or prickly pear and black brush in Texas, dogs need to be acclimated to the area they are hunting before they can really shine.
Tell Harold I hope he is doing well and wish him a hundred bobcats a year. If he wants to have a little friendly competition to call me and I am ready. But I don’t want anything to do with this hateful pathetic bulls&@t that you are trying to push here. So you and whoever these people that don’t even know me yet are talking trash about me can go play somewhere else. I’m going to go catch some bobcats now.
Codyking

Postby Codyking » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:03 am

you are online talking trash about how crappy I am for telling someone they are full of crap about a single sentence they said and at the same time spending a lot of time talking bad about my family. My family that had nothing to do with this. So congrats on talking bad about my wife and three little girls. You just proved how “tough” you are
Codyking

Postby Codyking » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:11 am

I have had this account for less than 24 hours and look what can happen in such little time, this is exactly why I don’t have MyFace
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby pegleg » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:21 pm

A disappointing thread..
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 pm

One thing I have learned from putting myself out there on social media is you have to have a thick skin .. and understand that sometimes you might say something that will offend someone else .. no big deal we are all men or grown ups .. I am friends with Harold Parker on facebook seems like a real nice guy and a heck of a bobcat hunter houndsman .. I am also friends with Cody not on facebook but from telephone conversations and same about him .. Now I watched Davids video with Harold and really liked it but can't remember what was said .. now I go back to watch it to see and he has pulled it .. that is disappointing..
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
Codyking

Postby Codyking » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:35 am

Yeah that was disappointing. Things got out of hand. To be honest Harold may be the one that said something I didn’t agree with, but it wasn’t him that blew this way out of proportion. The man spoke for two hours and I made a smart ass comment about two sentences he made. And now because of it 99.9 percent of the material that was awesome is now gone. Makes me wish I would have just kept my mouth shut. I thought it was just going to turn into a fun challenge that two hunters could have made with each other and filmed it for other to watch but instead it got blown out of proportion. I should have known better, I screwed up
Codyking

Postby Codyking » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:37 am

Harold did NOT have anything to do with all the nonsense read here though, just to be clear.
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby oneguy828 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:41 am

sorry was grumpy again :)

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”