Privatize law enforcement?

General DiscussionForum
houndsandterriers
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Privatize law enforcement?

Postby houndsandterriers » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:36 am

The HSUS runs a nationwide anti-poaching program where it works with state and federal law enforcement agencies to combat poaching.

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press ... 61212.html

The state of California cant seem to get its criminal poaching under control. HSUS had reached out to law makers drafting legislation that cuts funding for wildlife officers by limiting conservation thru hunting. The elected officials made no attempt to help the Department of wildlife resources combat these crimes by giving funds to hire more law enforcement.

HSUS seems to be getting in the business of law enforcement., Should this be illegal?
If you are new to hound hunting and new to this website take note.

Are they really hound men? I would bet no. I would also recommend researching any and all state laws where you live some have exemptions to give dog men a break, some don't. On the west coast them guys will hunt bobcat with a bull terrier then simply rush it into the nearest animal rights vet clinic to save there bacon when it gets hurt. That will get you locked up in some states.
houndsandterriers
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Privatize law enforcement?

Postby houndsandterriers » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:01 am

The public process of catching and processing poachers seems to be working in other states. In fact millions of sportsman cross there fingers every time they step into the woods just hopping that they will be the one to catch a poacher. Some states are not afraid to reward the public when they catch a poacher. Maybe California legislators are not getting the big picture.

poacher.PNG

Are they really hound men? I would bet no. I would also recommend researching any and all state laws where you live some have exemptions to give dog men a break, some don't. On the west coast them guys will hunt bobcat with a bull terrier then simply rush it into the nearest animal rights vet clinic to save there bacon when it gets hurt. That will get you locked up in some states.
houndsandterriers
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby houndsandterriers » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 am

"The HSUS runs a nationwide anti-poaching program where it works with state and federal law enforcement agencies to combat poaching"

What does that Sh!t mean? Can some body from the crazy state translate this for the rest of the sane world.

fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:00 pm

well here in the crazy state im trying to get a new big game started ,, having a problem setting the bag limit , season length . and a few of the other patriculars.. mainly just what the defffination of what a true liberal really is,,, lets just call it a work in progress,, more to follow
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby pegleg » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 am

The hsus is a money making business. Its one and only purpose is making money. It does this by misinformation and peoples emotions. All the animal rights lawsuits anti hunting etc. Is window dressing. If anyone looks into their activities it quickly becomes apparent they are only active for the single purpose of lining their pockets. Its not a issue for them to kill animals to keep cost down. This proves their stance is a false one. Look into what percentage of their donations are ever used in any manner ? Do they provide funding for animal sanctuaries or rehabilitation etc? The only way they use money to further their purported cause is advertising or legal campaigns but a in depth look shows these are really only used as a tactic to continue their ability to gather donations by being in the public eye. No publicity is bad publicity.
Its like their use of donating "training" to animal welfare officers or whatever you may call them its cheap and looks good and is often a easy way to look busy and productive on the tax payers dime. It keeps the logo in front of the public with little actual investment. Do they offer a reward for low profile species? Surely the life of a poached rabbit is intrinsically as valuable as a high profile species yet they are very capable of putting a dollar amount on each species in keeping with its value as a donation recruiting tool. To me it seems more insulting we have to fight money whoring hypocrites then if they truly believed their own bs.
houndsandterriers
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby houndsandterriers » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:35 pm

This same question stumped the internet vegans. That means they know they effed up. If you think about it they created a poachers paradise!!!

Why don't they simply go after people in violation of our laws by contacting the police instead of asking for donations? Was another question that stumped them.

The Idea that a HSUS employee could go out and proses a poaching crime scene is ridiculous, they have no authority to search people or to arrest poachers. That is like someone witnessing a bank robbery or finding a dead body and calling the city janitor or something.

Privatizing law enforcement is ridiculous and I think people realize that.

Return to “General Forum”