Geoff

Post Your Jokes and Funny Pics.

Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Geoff

Postby Big N' Blue » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:22 am

Geoff came home one night from a long day at work, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep, Geoff.'

Geoff was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.'

Geoff was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Geoff the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!'

'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?'

'Never,' said Geoff.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal. He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg - his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard.....

" Geoff, wake up! You’ve shit the bed!"
fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Geoff

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:16 pm

darn blue /// youre the only fella on this site that tells stories on yourself// but to tell ya tge truth I almost crapped myself ... from laughing so hard jim

Return to “The Laugh Box”