Desperate attempts from a whipped dog

General DiscussionForum
houndsandterriers
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Desperate attempts from a whipped dog

Postby houndsandterriers » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:41 pm

I believe this next presidential election will come down to war or no war. Obama got elected on his promise to end war. I tuned into right wing radio today and the war drums was louder than ever. They have got the limp wrists sh*ting down both legs in fear of ISIS (fear mongering)

I believe we took an Army in their country during the first Bush presidency without cause, these people have been defeated for decades. We made the first move on their way of life by marching an army in their country. I believe both sides have been lied to and taken advantage of. The war mongers need war to make money, the muslims need war to get to heaven. These suicide attacks are desperate attempts from a whipped dog?

I think we should apologize and take the high road?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RrwPfdM5Fw
If you are new to hound hunting and new to this website take note.

Are they really hound men? I would bet no. I would also recommend researching any and all state laws where you live some have exemptions to give dog men a break, some don't. On the west coast them guys will hunt bobcat with a bull terrier then simply rush it into the nearest animal rights vet clinic to save there bacon when it gets hurt. That will get you locked up in some states.
Grzyadms4x4
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Desperate attempts from a whipped dog

Postby Grzyadms4x4 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:46 pm

I don't think we need to apologize for chit! BUT we should try something like friendly trade with all nations foreign entanglements with NONE. Let the muslims take care of the muslims.
Grzyadms4x4
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Grzyadms4x4 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:53 pm

I recommend the book, War is a Racket by the highly regarded and respected, General Smedly Butler. There are free pdf's all over the internet. All I have to say is if you are afraid of muslims and want the U.S. to go fight them, then man up, I'll pitch in the first $100.00 for your plane ticket over there.
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby pegleg » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:19 am

Or just wait till they get here. Look at other countries who had no troops in Iraq or Afghanistan and are still dealing with attacks and in some cases nearly open war . Europe Asia take your pick there's countries in both dealing with it that had no involvement.
fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

well pegleg HT thinks im insane anyway , so ill tell ya what im doing ///// bye bullets lots of them jim
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Kyle D7
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Kyle D7 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:38 pm

I have worked in the mid east side buy side with arab people. Here is what people of the US and especially democrats do not understand. We as Americans from a early age are taught freedom of thinking for are selfs and are allowed to form are own opinions. Arab people from a early age are taught fear by twisted mullahs and gestopo like religious police. If you don't agree with me that is fine but consider sending your mother, sister, wife or daughter over there if we as a country are so bad. At best they would be treated like property and second class citizens. That being said Obama is the worst president I have ever witnessed in my 39 yrs on this planet. I will not apologize for the US going over to the sandbox and giving these people a chance at hope and change for a better future. As for ISIS I have know problems force feeding them bacon and bullets on there way to paradise.
JTG
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby JTG » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Since they want to go see Allah we should help them with that cause. Nation Building if you will. Turn lose the dogs of war, if not they will be coming to a store near you, it's just a matter of time.
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:52 am

I thought houndsandterriers got banned a while back do I have the wrong name or did you worm your way in again? I remember someone getting the boot a while back

Return to “General Forum”