BigGameHoundsmen Health Survey

Site News and Announcements
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

BigGameHoundsmen Health Survey

Postby Buddyw » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 am

Click below to take the Survey and let us know what we need to do. This will allow me to gather a Temperature of how you guys are feeling about the website and how it's going. Please if you use this Website, or read it often take the 2 minutes to give me some feedback about how the website it run.

Survey Has Ended!

Thank you!
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BigGameHoundsmen Heath Survey

Postby Buddyw » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks to allot of you for taking the time to fill in a survey, this survey is a good way for me to Judge not only how well I'm doing, but if and how we can do better. All the time I get people telling me how to run this site, and how they would run it.

Here is the Results of the Poll, I've gone through and read all the comments, I've tried to Pull out any identifying marks, Names, or emails Which identifies who made the comments before I published this (Hopefully I didn't miss any, If I did Please let me know so I can try and fix it.)

The only question which has unclear results was "Is Should BGH Bann more members for being out of line?" I think the way I asked this question was confusing and lead to inconclusive results (of coarse!). (I'm sure those that think Yes Are going to tell me that I'm ignoring the results) My suspicion when I look at the comments and other answers with those comments is many people thought 3 was a basically neutral answer.

I think there will be a "SLIGHT" move to more moderation in certain situations.. Perhaps more posts should end in the CAGE. But This will be limited and Not aggressive change in the rules or moderation, It is Clear that Most people don't want heavy Moderation. I don't know that it will be enough to make some people happy.

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE:

Thank you for your time, I Do not know which comments go to which account Unless you put your name or contact info. Basically this was just a Guy Check for me to make sure I'm not F'ing up too much. I can see that I can probably Pick up some points, However Most people seam Happy with how the site is.

Buddy
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Buddyw » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 am

One thing everyone can do is to report post that they think need moderating.
Every post has one of these buttons on the bottom, You click on it and you can seen us a Note about it. The more we notice the more we can do something about it.

Here is what the "Report" button looks like.
dukes71799
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby dukes71799 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

buddy, i think you have a great site going here. you will never make everyone happy. if it aint broke dont fix it. keep up the good work. rob
timothy
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby timothy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 pm

the only thing I would reccomend you change is make it so you need a reference to join. you have the members only page but anyone can join the site and acess that.
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Buddyw » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 pm

There's other sites out there for that.

I don't have time to try and Figure out who's who and who knows who. Sounds like your fairly new, I tried to do that several years ago.. I was a failure and didn't work sounded like a good idea but it just didn't work, so I axed it.

Best to just police ourselves that's what I try to allow here.

Buddy
timothy
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby timothy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I see.

Return to “Site News and Announcements”