STOLEN...NM Red Dog

Site News and Announcements
bency
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

STOLEN...NM Red Dog

Postby bency » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm

I had a dog stolen last week south of Albuquerque, NM. Collars were thrown into a ditch and dog has been missing since then.

Here’s a picture of the dog. The dog is freeze branded with M (right ear) & B (left ear).

New Mexico is small in the hound world so if you are reading this and you have my hound I give you my word that I’m going to make an example out of you.

Mike
505-363-2767
Last edited by Buddyw on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Creating a Global announcement for this.
ferjr
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: STOLEN...NM Red Dog

Postby ferjr » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 pm

I hate a F-----G theif!!! I hope you find your dog and the sorry MFer that stole it, Mike. I hope the hunting has been good for you.
Take care, Frank Reinhardt
slowandeasy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby slowandeasy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Mike,

I sure will keep an eye out over in this part of the country. But I would check all the dog prisons. As I once had some tree huggers smash a tracking collar, un bolt the try Tronics box. Then taped a note to the try Tronics collar because it had a nameplate on it and they wanted to make sure that the dog got home. Telling me how mean and inhumane I was to the dog and the animals I was chasing. And how i wouldn't have to worry about using my collars anymore. The dog prison called me and they thought they were going to charge me $60 bail in addition to the $300 worth of collars I lost. After I threw a fit they waved the $60 to get it out of jail. You think I would've rung somebody's neck that day?

Good luck, Willy
Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Postby Buddyw » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 pm

I made this a global post to get more coverage, Please let me know when/if you get your dog back.

Buddy

Return to “Site News and Announcements”