The Moral to the story

Post Your Jokes and Funny Pics.

Cajun
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

The Moral to the story

Postby Cajun » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:17 am

About 6 weeks or so ago I was sitting in my deer blind bored to death waiting till we can cut the hogdogs loose. The problem with sitting in a blind was I was thinking of all the the things I could be doing at the house. I was watching a big flock of birds fly by about 150 or so yards away. It looked like those birds had two heads. I was trying to figure out if it was the birds bobbing or birds behind other birds but I will swear I was seeing birds with two heads.
A couple of days later I was having my yearly physical and told my primary Dr. about it. He set me up with a Ophthalmologist in about 5 weeks. I went yesterday and I still have 20 20 vision in both eyes. My eye pressure was good and everything checked out normal. I told him about the bird incident and he did not have a explanation. Just said there could be several reasons why I was seeing double. Maybe dehydrated or even my blood pressure was up or down. Well my blood pressure has always been good and I dont think i was dehydrated .
Since everything checked out ok I told the Dr. there can only be one explanation and here is the moral of the story.
There is a flock of two headed birds flying around my deer stand. True story.
MIKE CAULEY
BAYOU CAJUN KENNELS

Happiness is a empty dogbox &
RELENTLESS PURSUIT

Return to “The Laugh Box”