Re: What Democrats are not doing

Postby al baldwin » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:32 pm

David, I am a democrat & proud of it. Hope all is well with you. Al
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:17 pm

It has been said from the democrats that if we don't stop Trump he will just do more of the same. Like the lowest unemployment in many years, dealing with the trade deficit, making America great again, draining the swamp...ect. No wonder the Democrats are afraid they may go down the drain. I am a Independent I support less government and the person that gets that done. Dewey
Rossco
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Rossco » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:54 pm

I know the irony in what I'm about to say, because I'm putting it on the internet. But people need to stop making judgments about people with opposite political views based off of what they read on the internet or hear on a radio program. Both those platforms pander to the extremest and lead people to believe that someone with different political views is out there to ruin their life. I'm not saying that part isn't true on the extremest, but it is far from true when it comes to the average person. Through taking people hunting I have been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with assorted people with views on both sides of the political aisle, and some that are right down the center. What people need to realise is on average most people in the United States share very similar feelings. Unfortunately it is the extremest that is heard the most. Just something a person should think about the next time they want to attack a person over political views
"Life is hard, its harder if your stupid." John Wayne

Return to “The Laugh Box”