Free Advertising on my Blog

Forum Rules and Policies
gomohr
Facebook ID: 0

Free Advertising on my Blog

Postby gomohr » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:32 pm

September 20, 2013

Hello,

My name is Jerry Mohr and I live in Boise, Idaho. I have been working about six months putting together a web site for outdoor recreational activities. My goal is to make this one of the most prominent, viewed camping, fishing and hunting websites on the internet.

I am doing this for a couple of reasons: First, my wife and I come from a hunting and fishing background but all that went out the window in 2005 when Tere broke her neck in an automobile accident. Our lives have not been the same since then. Second, because we can't do the things we used to do I was hoping we could experience adventure vicariously by opening this website and building it into something special.

One of the things I hoped to do was solicit stories from guides, outfitters and subscribers about their most humorous, scary or special moments while out in the wilds, hunting, fishing or camping and posting them as short stories on our website under "Submit a Post". It's kind of like in Flying Magazine where at the end of the magazine they have short stories from both private and commercial pilots who write about their adventures and near misses while flying.

You will be able to submit the stories (with pictures and/or videos if you have them) to us directly from our contact page or just place the story directly in our "Submit a post" section. Of course we expect you to put a link to your business somewhere on the page so people can find you. We also would appreciate it if you could put a link to our website on your website if you find it entertaining and worthwhile. In effect, the more successful the site is the more free advertising for both of us. A win, win situation.

I have no idea how much response I will get but I am excited about the possibilities. Please check us out at creativeamericancamping.com then give us your comments. I hope to hear from you soon.

Jerry Mohr
creativeamericancamping.com

Return to “Forum Code of Conduct and Policies”