Rules of conduct.

Forum Rules and Policies
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Rules of conduct.

Postby Buddyw » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:02 pm

FIVE RULES: I'm going to try and start with Simple Rules... mostly cause I don't like rules. We'll see how it goes.

RULE #1; Don't call the owner an Anti Hunter...(That's me, and just like the previous owner that would probably irritate me too)

Rule #2
I don't plan on spending allot of my time holding everyone's hand on this forum. It's a Big Game Hound Forum, and most of the hound guys I know are Pretty rough on the edges and most are not healthy looking people, I can't help that. All I ask, lets watch the language and pictures. And try to help each other out.

Rule #3
I expect people to be "somewhat" curtious and "somewhat" respectful.
--Hopefully I won't need to define the word "somewhat".

Rule #4
This is your forum to discuss on. I'm going to try and stay out of micro-managing it. Let's not turn into a group of 5 year old calling each other names.

Rule #5
This is my CYA rule; If you don't know what CYA means, Just consider I can change or add any rules I need to.

Rule #6 I've established a Progressive Ban System. If you are jumping on a Thread to cause problems, You will loose permissions to post or view those Areas. Be mindful of the topic and try to state in the discussion, (especially if your being Argumentative you should be argumentative about the Topic.)

Last rule: This is a board to discuss Hunting, We allow member to sell items. However If your First post is something to sell, then there is a good chance it will be deleted.
mwhite

Re: Rules of conduct.

Postby mwhite » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Postby Buddyw » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 am

No problem, here is the explaination. It's nothing personal..

There is a classified section for Members who have more than 10 posts (We rarely bother anyone with 5 or more posts) not related to selling something.

If your only reason to join this site is to sell something, (and I mean this politely) Please find another site. This website should be 80% talking about hunting, and 20% classifieds.

I'll be honest with you I don't keep this site going for the classified section.

Now if you get a couple posts under your belt, and join the discussion about hunting. And you have something to sell then by all means feel free to Post it for sale as I mentioned we normally don't bother anyone with 5 or more posts that have something listed for sale, Just tread lightly.

If that's too much to ask, I can list your ad for $10.

Bottom line is I don't want this site to turn into a big Classified website..

Here is a Link to the Classifed Rules, This should have be clear in the agreement and activation emails you received as well. If not let me know and I'll try and get it put into those.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8884

Thanks for joining us,
Buddy
blue boy

Postby blue boy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

i was just wondering cause im new that when i post a reply it dont show up rite away just curious

Return to “Forum Code of Conduct and Policies”