Cutter Bay Kennels female for sale

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
12-GAUGE
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Cutter Bay Kennels female for sale

Postby 12-GAUGE » Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Lilly is out of the Bo Woods' (bear hunter) male Buster x GrCh Cutter Bay's Ramsey litter. She was born on 6/17/2012. She is doing well in the timber, and likes to use her nose. She has a better than average mouth, but not the very loudest you will come across. When she strikes in, it is no problem to hear her. She has been rigging for about 4 months now. I have only ever hunted her on hogs. I have never tried her on coons or bears, but I'm sure she would roll over nicely. Her litter mates have gone to hunters all over the country who hunt a variety of game. Lilly has a good handle on her. She comes out of the kennel daily to play, socialize, and swim. She has a mixture of Cameron blood, Minisink Valley blood, and some Utchman blood. She is an easy keeper, and lives to hunt. She has never acted aggressive to anything but a hog. My kids are around her daily. She will ride in the dog box with any other dog. She is very easy going. If she opens in the box, let her out. She can smell it. Call, email, text, or PM. I am happy to talk about her. She is currently at my kennel in North Florida, 32656. Josh (352) 235-1972 . Price $600

12-GAUGE
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Cutter Bay Kennels female for sale

Postby 12-GAUGE » Wed May 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Lilly is heading to Virginia. Thank you to all those who inquired.

Return to “Bluetick Coonhounds”