Wanting to learn more

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Jim Meacham
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Wanting to learn more

Postby Jim Meacham » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 am

Well I'm looking for some info on good big game bred dogs in or around the northeast. I have tried to contact a few people in this area looking for a stud dog. I have a female that is just amazing to me as far as her nose speed and looks chasing bobcats. I'm not sure of her bloodlines yet as I haven's sent her puppy papers in to the UKC yet. I just had this dog fall in my lap to say from a buddy and wasn't sure I was going to need her pedigree but as things have progressed she is well worthy of being bred. Also not much of a coon hunter so don't really care for the coon bred dogs although sometime they do go hand in hand I would really like to learn more about the good lines in these red tick hounds as I'm fed up with blueticks and will always have my plotts. although if I could have five more if this female I'd take them in a heartbeat. Thank you all for your help, lord knows I need as much as I can get to steer me in the right direction. As soon as I get her papers back I'll post the ped so you all can see what I'm working with. And again thank you
Jim Meacham
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Wanting to learn more

Postby Jim Meacham » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm

well 95 of you have looked at this post and not one person could help me out. Thanks anyways. Is there another sight for redtick coonhound forums like the bluelines forum for blueticks.
mefishme1234
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 1117412063

Postby mefishme1234 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 am

Hi I am a newbie too, I got a Hardtime male. I post stuff here and get a lot of lookers but few helpers.. what kind of lines she have.. I would help buddy..
Jim Meacham
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Jim Meacham » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Sorry bud. I have recently took a job driving 18 wheeler cross country so it has been a while since I have been on here and checked out this post. She is Hardtime on the bottom and Cricket on the top. Do you have pics of your male. She is all white with very little ticking and a couple of big red circles. Anyways how old is your hound
mefishme1234
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 1117412063

Postby mefishme1234 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 am

hes 10 and acts like hes a lot younger. handles great. I don't know how to post pics. My male is heavy ticked. you on face book? looks for shane wilkins, got pics there.

Return to “English Coonhounds”