Buckskin dogs

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
emccormick
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Buckskin dogs

Postby emccormick » Sun May 09, 2021 10:22 pm

Roy has never charged 400 a pup. Also the last litter he had was 4 years ago. You are pathetic.
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Sun May 09, 2021 10:38 pm

Sorry bud I know you've never made a typing error. But you coming on here doing nothing but talking shit to people that actually hunt while you hide behind the fancy computer your wife bought you so you can be a big bad internet tough guy is getting stale. You should do the right thing stop breeding useless dogs. If you have the need for a hobby to make a little spending money so you feel like you contribute instead of just suckling at the teet from your poor wife than maybe just get u some chickens and sell eggs, possibly a lemonade stand but definitely need to stop the puppy mill.
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Sun May 16, 2021 10:39 pm

Hey my number is at the bottom of my posts. Why don't you give me a call or have Roy give me a call as a matter of fact. You idiot
Hunt hard cull hard !
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Sun May 16, 2021 10:44 pm

Bee bout it
He is a special kinda stupid. If roy backs this guy it says all we need to know. Plus my experience with the dogs.
Hunt hard cull hard !
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Mon May 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Kyle i think this is a "line" breeding problem...I'd guess the McCormick family tree looks strangely like a naked telephone pole, just like the pedigrees on them worthless potlicker in his yard
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Mon May 24, 2021 10:00 pm

This idiot just called me and said I better stop talking about his wife and that some David Williams guy and I are buddies and started all this shit that I have no clue who he is talking about or who is wife is. Says I never bought dogs from Roy and never got dogs from Doug or Bill hicks. Then says oh where do you live and then goes on and on about how I never got any of these dogs. I am going to post the papers now and when I see this mouthy dumb bastard I will stomp his head in the ground and thats a promise. What a piece of work. Oh and supposedly he works for the fbi ohhh scary. Stupid douche bag. Big tough guy on the phone that won't shut his mouth. I finally just hung up on him.
Hunt hard cull hard !
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Mon May 24, 2021 10:03 pm

He also said do you know who my dad is and that made me laugh because I have no clue who his dad is. Nor do I know his wife or David Williams.
Hunt hard cull hard !
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Mon May 24, 2021 10:06 pm

OH and he had to tell me how he is such a badass bear hunter that trees a hundred bear a year lmfao.
Hunt hard cull hard !
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Mon May 24, 2021 10:27 pm

This idiot knows more about me than I do :lol:
Hunt hard cull hard !
emccormick
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby emccormick » Mon May 24, 2021 10:48 pm

All y'all, I accepted Kyle's invitation to call. Rather than talk he threatened me and called me multiple profanities. Kyle this is Mr.Stiles' response to your invitation to talk. I second what Roy says. We both have had more than our fair share of quality bear dogs. I am finished with your bs.

"I don't know him. My dogs' reputation will stand. I don't intend to talk to the sob."

Enough said. Anyone who wants real bear digs would be well advised to contact Mr. Stiles in Stecoah ,NC. Also, consider casting your vote for Roy Stiles for APA president. He is a fine Christian man with a good moral center.
Bon Plott
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Bon Plott » Tue May 25, 2021 8:03 am

Perhaps you should follow Roy's lead a little more closely, instead of running your flap about other's dogs. You have brought all the bs on yourself.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Tue May 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Are "real bear digs" a clothing line this stiles fellow sells? Because if he's closely associated with you he doesn't sell bear dogs.
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Tue May 25, 2021 10:52 pm

I threatened you after you told me I was talking about your wife and I am butt buddies with David Williams who I do not know and telling me I am full of shit about the dogs I have gotten. And after many profound words from you. And I hold to what I said if I ever see you. Your delusional
Hunt hard cull hard !
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:18 pm

I just love how the Ean McCormick talked so much trash and said so many things and I found out on I hunt plotts page on Facebook just exactly what and who he is. Now erasing everything he said on this forum. Wow he is insane and so full of shit its running out every orphas of his body.
Hunt hard cull hard !
GVBEAR
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby GVBEAR » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:32 am

He definitely is a interesting fellow that is for sure, he mentioned he has a friend that has good Christian values, maybe he should go learn a few so it is a little nicer conversation

Return to “Plott Hounds”