MOSQUITO CREEK REDBONES ANYONE???

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
milbourn1911
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

MOSQUITO CREEK REDBONES ANYONE???

Postby milbourn1911 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 am

Just curious of anyone buying pups or started dogs from this kennel. I'm interested in his breeding preferances and am just doing a little research for my next pup. From what it seems they are breed right by an expirienced hunter, one of those breeders that most of us wish there were ALOT more of to improve this breed.. Looking for some owners or previous owners of his line, looking for numbers here. What percentage of litters born, had an above averge ratio of pups that turned out and pups culled.
pike

Re: MOSQUITO CREEK REDBONES ANYONE???

Postby pike » Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 pm

yes i have a male out of musquito creek he is a great hound and a hard hunter i just wish i had more time to hunt him but i live iin washington and you dont have much hunting time here. I lived in idaho when i got him were you have lots of hunting time. i breed him to my timber chopper. she had 8 pups 7 female 1 male. i sold all but the male. i gave him to my 14 year old son. the pup is a great hound and good looking to boot. I also bread him to my buddys hound in idaho he said thay are great cat and bear dogs she had 7 pups 6 male 1 female thay are about 2 years old now

Return to “Redbone Coonhounds”