Bozo Lives On

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000463480608

Re: Bozo Lives On

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 am

Oh thank you you had me so worried you were going to beat me up too. :lol: And I was so scared :lol: You know how you were calling me names it seemed like you were mad at me. Thanks you for not still being mad about me not selling you those plotts, that is good to know.
So if I want to be more mature? I should be more like you and call people names and put them and their dogs down?
I will try but you might have to give me further instruction, You are so good at this stuff. It is no wonder so many people look up to you. :lol: :lol: Boy I will bet you got some really really good dogs too, don't you? :lol: :lol: Maybe if I spend more time on this computer and read more of your stuff I could be a real good houndsman like you. :lol: Do you think there is any hope for me? My problem is I have to work and can only play like I know what I am doing at night on this thing. I really am grateful you are helping me see the light and these dogs of mine are no good. :lol: Thank you again. And please continue
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Walker breeding at it's best
Used to Catch Big Game
Our choice is as simple as Black and White
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
http://www.forum.workingdogsworldwide.com/
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 am

LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:24 am

ok, lets look this over a minute, how bout you do something for me. Go back through this thread and copy and paste where I said:
1. i was gonna beat you up?
2. where i called you names?
3. where i put down your dogs?
I didn't :shock:

Again, i would never offer to buy a dog from your yard.

As for the rest, thanks man, glad you think i'm so awesome :wink:

Far as the war thing: doubt this will end up in the cage, unless you take it to that level.
Far as trashing all of your posts, nah, you're not that amusing to me, but hey, that sounds like one of your threats, hmmm :wink:
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 am

Does that mean you aren't going to play anymore larry? :shock: You are giving up way to easy. I have never seen this softer side of you before. :shock: Maybe Rockcreek is right about you :lol: Something about you being a Pu ssy :lol: :lol: I hope not becuase I thought you were so mature in every one of your posts.
I am so releaved that we are not at war because you know how scared I am of you :lol: I bet you wear your little badge and your gun to bed with you dont' you :wink: :lol: I will be able to sleep tonight knowing that you are not going to kill me in your war games you play. Sounds kind of scary.
Well you have a good night, My mommy said it is past my bed time and that I have to get up early and take my junk dogs hunting I mean I have to go to work. :cry:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 am

larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 am

Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 am

Wow good point I should have, Thanks for bringing that to my attention. :? What names do you think I should call him and how should I put down his dogs. Come on larry, you are the master at this, please tell me. :lol: :lol: You are so mature. :lol: Give me some hints. I want to learn from the master. :lol: :lol: Do you think I should tell him..... " So is this war" :lol: :lol: Do you think I should try to beat him up or threaten his life wife and kids?????? :lol: :lol: Should I follow him around and trash him and tell him..." Hope everybody takes note and sucks your ass in all your threads."??? Come on give me some hints, what would you do? :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not sure I want to get in a fight, I am just a little guy and am not as tough as you, so something that I can get him good but still hide behind my computer. :lol: :lol:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 am

Well, this is starting to get away from the topic at hand, so I think we should bring it back and examine the statement "bozo lives on". can you tell me just how much of old Bozo is living on in these pups? is it any more than the amount in Redwoods dogs????? I haven't studied her peds very closely or looked at the 4th 5th and 6th generations of em, which i guess in your opinion warrants reproducing a specific dog :roll:, but she seems to have a fair amount, maybe that was the problem :idea: So lets break it all down and do the math to see what these pups actually are.
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:57 am

Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:16 am

I did the math and you are right there is none. :lol: And Rewood has alot more. :lol: Wow what was I thinking? Thank God you have teach me more and more everyday :? . Thank you almighty one :lol:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 am

Just wondering if you are going to drive 1500 miles to beat me up like your dad did when he had to put down a dog :lol:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 am

Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:19 am

Come on larry I feel like I am picking on a retarded kid here. :lol: :lol: It is plain to see that STUPID runs in your family. :lol: :lol: Explaining something to you is like peeing in the wind :lol: :lol:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

well Paco, can you provide anything to substantiate your statements???? Really lookin forward to hearing why it is that you disagree with my analysis of the pedigree. Or perhaps you simply got nothin to say and yer caught, so you resort to whatever it is that you think you are doing :?
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 am

Thats it you caught me :lol: :lol:
Ok I will explain this to you and see if you understand it.
You are asking questions you do not want answers to. :? You see all you want to do is aurgue :x check out every post you have ever wrote :idea: All you ever want to do is put someone else down and try and make yourself look like the best on here :idea: :idea: :idea: Guess what your not , and you will never be. An old man once told me ... A man that knows everything, knows nothing :idea: :idea: That would be you larry.
My phone has rang off the hook today, with people telling me what a dumb F@$& you are and how glad they are to see me sticking it to you ....I guess my point is, I will not argue with you, there is no sense, you already know everything. You do not want answers you want to argue,,,with everyone :lol: So we can keep playing this game, it doesn't bother me. I am enjoying the heck out of it.
So come up with something else. Really you can do better can't you? :lol: :lol: :lol: I got it lets talk about the genitics on your family :wink: 1500 miles that cracks me up, it has passed down to you, it really has :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998

Return to “Treeing Walker Coonhounds”