Anyone Alive in here?

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
macedonia mule man
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Anyone Alive in here?

Postby macedonia mule man » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:30 pm

Gotta start somewhere Rowdy, it will work out in time.
Ross Seiler
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Ross Seiler » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:35 pm

I haven't been on here in a long time and decided to make a new account. I have one kemmer female right now, but am looking for another pup or two. My little female is becoming a decent little coyote dog and I hunt coons and a little squirrel with her too.
Rowdy Fitz
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:01 pm

Al-
I have one “finished” snow dog and one green 3 year old. Then 6 pups ha ha ha. It’s definitely gonna be a rough winter for me. My green dog will make a good dry ground dog, just gotta keep hunting him.

Mule man-
Thank you, all I can do is hunt them. Been working on my hunting truck today, gonna go out tomorrow.
WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:25 pm

Just dropped a litter of 5/8 walker 3/8 cur last night! Posting this on the Cur page page because these ain't no walkers or your average walkers. 9 pups total
4 reverse cur(black,yeller)
1 reverse(chocolate,yeller)
1 bmc(yeller,black)
2 walker(white, black, tan)
1 walker(white, silver)
Excited to say the least. It's called RAISING kids meaning elevating to a higher level than u yourself. Same with the dogs
The process is ALWAYS questioned but the Results NEVER can be. Definitely a higher percentage of owners that need to b culled from the dogman ranks than the dogs doing the work. Take care thank u for any info contributed on this forum. Absolute
GOLD to the 1's that underSTAND

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
lawdawgharris
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby lawdawgharris » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:53 pm

WCC, those colors suggest that the cur side is black mouth and catahoula. Is that correct? Post some pictures of them if you can. They sound like pretty pups. How do you expect them to work style wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:01 pm

I myself tried to ruin the sire. He was first 'hound' I've owned & made every wrong step possible except for getting rid of him. Only thing that saved him is that own a mirror & never been afraid to stare down the individual in it. The dam made her way around to a handful of people never making an impression before landing back in my hands. Put in the correct work with patience on both of them & started getting results. People who had fed her before started asking if she was available again lol. This is a brother/sister breeding that unknowing always fret about but I have a 20 year background in APBT'S & can read a pedigree. I'm sure I could have gone with Fate/Destiny kennel but I think whats been called the HARD YARD will be known as Accidental Kennel from here on out LOL enjoy your life, be grateful, glass half full & make the most out of what u have. I know that's the biggest struggle I myself have had at times. Sometimes it's NOT the dogs fault they are YOUR best friend. Take care

WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:33 pm

LawDawg not exactly sure what I'm gonna get. Only thing I kno iscwhat I expect out of myself lol. Grand sire is a 3/4 BMC
1/4 walker no cat but I could b wrong. He came from Bob Fogel & is now retired on my buddys yard. We walked behind him 10 years & considered him our 'barometer' if he was out working there were pigs, if he wasn't just keep on walking lol. The grand dam was purchased out of Texas I believe, grntch Walker coonhound (wild clover/stylish queen X Insane Cain) cross. I don't kno the hound peds like I do the bulldogs but what I've read they were some good ones. I'm gonna drag these with me to NM & give them a shot in the mountains with established bear/cat packs owned by experienced dogmen. High hopes to say the least but I've never been 1 to set a bar low enough to trip over lol

WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:49 pm

LawDawg not to blow smoke up ya but those Plott/Cat dogs u have are some of the best put together dogs I've seen & hope these can hold a candle to your dogs. Both sire & dam are ATHLETIC, jump a 6' fence like it's a speed bump lol

lawdawgharris
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby lawdawgharris » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:33 am

WCC, thanks for the compliment. My dogs are actually Treeing Walker / catahoula. The Walker blood is Lipper blood in mine too. I hunted behind several of those hounds and I really liked them. They were all level headed, fast on track, and big motors big brains. I bet your pups make it. I’d be interested to hear how they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:46 am

I've tried a few different times to post pics & ped of Grand dam(Angel) but to no avail. Couple dogs in her ped : Ch. Balls stylish Harryx Balls Night Heat Abby,, SCH Rat Attack x CH Stylish Trixie, Turpin insane Cain, Nailors Hurricane Jane

PCH Boogar Holllow MOJO
Mojo's ANGEL
Harry's SLAMMIN SAMMY

WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:48 am

Ohhh I gotcha misremembered lol I like them however they are!!! Beautiful ATHLETES!

WalkerCurCat
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby WalkerCurCat » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:11 am

Walker Grand dam is from OK

lawdawgharris
Open Mouth
Open Mouth