HB 2624 in oregon

centralORhunter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

HB 2624 in oregon

Postby centralORhunter » Thu May 30, 2013 11:54 am

Just wondering if anyone has heard about the house bill 2624, i think fish and game is getting tired of me calling and asking if they heard anything,
thanks,
Dylan
An old timer once told me. 90% /10%. 90% is all on you, 10% is all on the dogs.
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: HB 2624 in oregon

Postby mike martell » Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Dylan

Some of the old dudes on here have been fighting for your rights for many years and joining OUSDA or A local hound club or both would give you the information you are requesting on BGH.

What has your State Representative or Senator indicated to you about H.B. 2624? H.B. is short for House bill and S.B. is short for Senate bill. ODFW is non political and not involved in public comments about what is transpiring in Salem with the political process.

ODFW knows and understands this all too well and hence our problem!

Our nation was originally founded on a Bill of Rights and a Constitution of We the People of the United States of America and part of our dwindling rights is a populous that does not engage in this process, so over time we lose these rights. Even though they Are Guaranteed rights, unless you engage in this process you lose your voice and your rights....

Mike
centralORhunter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby centralORhunter » Thu May 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Mike,
Thank you for you knowledge. Could you lead me in a little more direction about the OUSDA or clubs here in Oregon. I live in central Oregon and I have a few hound buddy and I know we would love to help.
Thanks again,
Dylan
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mike martell » Thu May 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Dylan

We are in trouble all across America with more than our hunting. Thank You for getting involved. We need all the hound hunters to register to vote! Join as many associations as you can afford to join. Example....Oregon Outdoor Council is based in Bend Oregon and defends sportsmens rights. This is a good place to start. Ousda is the Oregon United Sporting dog Association and you will find most Oregon hound hunters on BGH are members and support this organization, many non residents also support OUSDA.

Feel free to ask your questions on this board. You surf your way around, you will find we are a passionate bunch when it comes to our hounds and hunting and most topics pertaining to hunting and legislation have been beaten to death right here.

Hope you hunt bobcats in Central Oregon and plan to attend the Cat hunters gathering next month. You would meet many cat hunters from all across the Country and could get some good information on hound hunting and how to get involved to help support our cause, after all, You are the next generation and you will benefit the most!

Take Care, Mike
541-602-1398
Unreal_tk
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Unreal_tk » Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 am

Kenneth Craddock from central oregon can help you out for the club information. Nora Cook on here can as well. If you want I can get a phone numbers for you. Another great organization that has been pushing for us has been the Oregon Outdoor Council. http://Www.oregonoutdoorcouncil.org

PS Mike has anyone from OOC said they will be coming to the gathering? I can contact Jerod and get some flyers or something atleast from him to bring down.
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mike martell » Fri May 31, 2013 1:38 am

Thomas

I never even thought to ask Jerod about attending when I spoke to him a few days ago, I'm thinking he will not be at the gathering since he is a sliver slinger only and smarter than all of us, he only bums hunts from guys with trained hounds. Lol! I printed about 100 applications and will be more than happy to bring them and make sure we have them at the sign in location.

Mike
centralORhunter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby centralORhunter » Fri May 31, 2013 11:57 am

Thank you everyone for the help and the info, Mike where and when is the cat hunters gathering going to be? i looked on oregon outdoor council web site and didnt see when they had an event coming up but then again i am a blonde.

Dylan

Return to “Oregon”