Independence Day

mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Independence Day

Postby mike martell » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Oregonian sport hound hunting citizens are fed up with Government and todays is possibly as good of day to announce the news. Safe bet to say with recent passage of H.B. 2390A, quite possibly was the straw that broke the Hound hunters backs all across Oregon. Looks like 1% disagree with this analogy.

Here is where the buck stops! publically post right here what solution you have and how do you plan on implementing your plan and vision moving forward for results? Simply put, the other 99% want to see and hear what you have to say!

You claim $$$$ and lots of it?

Explain how you will raise the necessary dollars to change this pattern?

Explain on this thread your specifics for regaining our rights?

This is the last post to defend your position with solid based facts and not lip service or speculation. The viewers will determine what to do next.....You have no idea how many mellow old bobcat hunters are on board with heading in a different direction to shut down an out of control Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. Not to mention a pile of ex Big Game Hound Hunters from all across the State and a host of young hunters that will never see a bear or cougar sitting in a tree over their own trained hounds.

I'm stunned with all the P.M.s pouring in support of going in a different direction where our rights are concerned. Lots on blood was shed leading up to independence day and I suspect the American dream is still alive and well! Activism and fighting for what you believe in will once more prevail. It changed the course of history and it will change policy makers in Oregon.

God Bless American on the Fourth of July, Independence Day! God help those intent on its obstruction and or control!

Mike Martell
Grzyadms4x4
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Independence Day

Postby Grzyadms4x4 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Personally it sounds like you need to make the game and fish department null and void. Establish numbers and tags of your own as an organization and (beep) the state! If done responsibly you might get away with it for a year or two. Will people go to jail, maybe, but live free or die, right. Maybe you can show the public that you can police yourselves, manage good numbers and you let sows with or without live vs. what the gooberment hunters do. Good luck, take care Mike and to all a Happy Independence Day!!
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Independence Day

Postby mike martell » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Zach

We are there! This post was driven by a supporter who not so long ago was a critic of mine. I guess when you look at the facts, pretty hard to debate if you hunt for the right reasons. :D
Ironically, I just pulled up on bill tracker and discovered a not so startling fact. :roll:

Democrats in the Senate killed our Hound hunting bill but passed 2390a, the Gooberment agent bill by a margin of 53 yes and 6 No in the House...... :idea: Drum roll please.....The Senate voted 30 yes and 0 No for a whopping 100% support in favor of Government.....How about that! How do you make someone love you when they hate your guts :?: :oops:

Kinda sorts the fly shit from the pepper.....Doesn't it :?:

Zach....Happy Independence Day to you my friend!

Return to “Oregon”