New Dale Lee book out.

Share your thoughts about different Hound Books, shows, videos.. etc.
hamilton10
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

New Dale Lee book out.

Postby hamilton10 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:00 am

There's a new book out on Dale Lee. Called Cold Trail. It looks like it will be a good one. I got my order in yesterday from rimrockpublishing.com. Lots of really great pictures from the past. I can't wait to get it.
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: New Dale Lee book out.

Postby Cowboyvon » Tue May 22, 2012 12:19 pm

So this one must be the one Mike had told me about? Glad they got it done I bet it is a good one.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
hamilton10
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby hamilton10 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 am

Yes it is. I got to look at it here awhile back before it went to the printers and it is absolutely awsome. Every hound man needs one for his collection.
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Big N' Blue » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 am

I got my copy of this book a couple days ago and it has some really old pictures that are well worth seeing. Would recommend anyone that knows anything about the Lee Brothers get a copy.

David Sudduth
Dillard2
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Dillard2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Mike Dillard is my brother, and while i was visiting him at Christmas i got my copy of Cold Trail. Mike and his Wife Robin did a really good job on the book! I wish I would have gotten Riley to sign it while i was there at his house. In My opinion Riley Miller has some of the best looking Hounds Ive ever seen in my life.
Brent Sinclair
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Brent Sinclair » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:14 pm

jaguar George Harms.jpg

Rimrock Publishing did a SUPER job with the book.
I took my first signed copy that Robin went out of her way to get for me on a trip to Paraguay the day I picked it up at the post office.
It now sits on the book shelf in Rocky McBrides liberary at his Faro Moro ranch in the Chaco where the big spotted cats roam close by.
I thought it would be a tribute ( to the men and hounds who's photo's are captured forever within its covers as well as to the author Riley Miller and to Mike and Robin Dillard of Rimrock Publishing for their efforts so we all have these amazing photos to look at as a part of past history) , to get this photo.
My SECOND signed copy that I owe a thank you to Robin again for is "MINE" ..!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all.
Brent Sinclair
PORCUPINE CREEK OUTFITTERS Ltd.
TROPHY HUNT AMERICA
SAFARI CONNECTION
www.trophyhuntamerica.smugmug.com
Coyote
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Coyote » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm kinda behind in posting this, but wanted to second that it's a great book. It's really neat to listen to Dale tell his stories on CD, then thumb through the book and be able to look at what he was talking about.
Erik Kline
970-394-0240

Return to “Books/Video Reviews”