Going to get pick of litter

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
alcooner

Going to get pick of litter

Postby alcooner » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:03 am

We'll after a couple years of being on Chris Torrence's pup list looks like April or may I should be getting one. I had some unfortunate and unforeseen troubles his last litter he raised. So I have been bugging him and staying in contact the last 2 years and he is gonna give me pick of litter. Man how stand up is that. He says I been so patient that's the way he wants it. I have no been hunting with the old type blues since high school 48 years ago. These are the type hounds I grew up with, bawl mouth and just sit back and listen to the race. I am excited. Also I started getting Full Cry again after 4-5 year skip, was surprised that there was no article or column about the big blues. Thanks
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Going to get pick of litter

Postby pegleg » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:22 am

well good luck getting a good one. post some pics and keep us updated. i haven't gotten fullcry in many years myself. mostly for that very reason not much hound related content. it was really focused on curs and squirrel dogs. they did have some coon hunting but that was the extent of it. so do you have pictures and descriptions of your pups mother and father?
alcooner

Postby alcooner » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:16 am

Not yet, coon dogs all the way. Will post pedigree on sire and dam in couple months
daveweaver

Postby daveweaver » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:54 pm

al...congratulations on getting a pup. There are still a few of us that hunt these old blues and like the way they do it. We still get together a few times a year to hunt, swap lies, and eat and you are more than welcome to join in at your convenience. Let us see pics and pedigree when you finally get it.
alcooner

Postby alcooner » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 am

Thanks Dave, will do.
alcooner

Postby alcooner » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:59 pm

My buddy Chris called, pups were born last Saturday, so 1 week old. 5 males and 2 females . I should be picking mine up 1st week in May.

Return to “Gascon / Old Fashion Blueticks”