Lady hoggers show??

Talk about Hog hunting
scdogman

Re: Lady hoggers show??

Postby scdogman » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Guess yall boyz' heard that straight from the Lady's mouth! :mrgreen: I have been involved with a couple of outdoor shows that taped for an episode & when they got done it looked like a freakn' joke, but on the flip side they are being "hawked" by the ASPCA & PETA so they kinda have to tone it down a little, but still way too watered down for me. I think Pigman said it the best, ("If hunting hogs w/ dogs offends you then turn the dam channel cause this is reality & this is how we do it!"), but even the Pig has sponsors that will only let him go "so far". :wink:
matt123huntinglion
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby matt123huntinglion » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 am

would like to say the girls are the real deal have hunted with them lion & bobcat in new mexico will go dont knock great looking grils what tv does dont know but hope to see them in new mexico soon lion season on your dad has number matt. O by way will go MANYmore MILES than many men have hunted with and way better looking THE REAL DEAL
Attachments
Captured 2005-4-23 00019.jpg
Matthew Romero 505 660-9217 IF YOU LIKE SOUND HUNT HOUNDS YOU LIKE FUR HUNT CURS
houndnem
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby houndnem » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 am

I haven't been able to find the show anymore lately? all I get now its gay a$$ dog the bounty hunter.
"Houndn'Ems Blueticks" if it smells like a cat, they'll catch it.
dustinFLA

Postby dustinFLA » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 am

Get the **** out of here! The Gary dude knows what he is doin but those chicks are a joke. Real deal my ASS! It does not take a genius to run up and leg a hog after the dogs already have it caught so if that is what people meen by "those girls can hunt" then yeah I guess they can. And as far as "good catch dogs" go I live in a town down the road from where the show was recorded and believe me around here "catch dogs" are not hard to come by at all lol.
luvthehunt33

Postby luvthehunt33 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 am

I don't think that a girl that looks fake and stupid on tv is a real hunter. If they can't b filmed the way the are then........ personall I don't think that is would be fun. I'm not a hog hunter but I no that when I go out my hair is in a sloppy pony-tail with a camo hat and I NEVER where make-up. Just say'n.
matt123huntinglion
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby matt123huntinglion » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Matthew Romero 505 660-9217 IF YOU LIKE SOUND HUNT HOUNDS YOU LIKE FUR HUNT CURS
matt123huntinglion
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby matt123huntinglion » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 pm

halfbreed
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby halfbreed » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 pm

ha ha ha aha ha sounds like somebody's in love. show's a joke !! and i AM a hog hunter .
hattak at ofi pisa
dustinFLA

Postby dustinFLA » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Hey Lion hunter or whatever, Do you know what a sentence is? Comma? Period maybe?? I meen damn, either you are 6 years old or just plain ignorant. Now I'm not in to the whole online argument-challenge bullsh*t....for no other reason than it's ridiculous and immature. Look, I am just stating my opinion and you are certainly entitled to yours. All I know is I was born and raised in the woods and ran dogs all my life and those girls and that show is a joke. Now I'm sure you will have some smart ass statement to say that will be hard to understand because of your lack of education and writeing skills but this is the last you will hear from me on this subject because I have better shit to do.....So peace buddy.
mountaincurs
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby mountaincurs » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

Im just gonna jump in with two feet here, ive hog hunted all my life familys had hunting dogs for dang near 100 years. and i cant even stand to watch these shows. to me most the folks on TV are weekend warriors with dogs, i would love to watch a show about the ole time hunters and how they did it and what their breeding has done for us today... that being said no one gives a crap about that. when i was a kid hog hunter was a bad name around here and now you cant drive down the road without seeing a sticker and a dog box with some trashy culls in it. I know its all for ratings and no normal person would want to watch a tv show about the people who made and have presserved dogs we love. just my humble 2 cent.
kaycee cat hunter

Postby kaycee cat hunter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 am

dont ya know good looks and T... and A.. sells alot for them shows
Gunns101

Postby Gunns101 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:10 am

Its a joke
hamilton10
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby hamilton10 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

I agree its a joke and so is that stupid Black Gold show that comes on about the drilling industry. I can't watch it. I have been in the drilling business for 33 years and have never seen idiots like that in my life. The hog hunting shows are even worse.

Return to “Hog Hunting”