Not a chance in hell

Talk about Horses and Mules.
Tanner Peyton
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Not a chance in hell

Postby Tanner Peyton » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:58 am

The wife and just got back from what I would consider to be a back country fishing trip out in Colorado. It was a good time, we caught enough small brook trout for dinner every night. Which gave us time to chase the big ones in the high lakes. There was a lot of moose in the are as well and we seen 7 total over the course of the trip. To this day every time I see a moose I still can't get over there size, truly giants. And last but not least my Nebraska raised wife got to see for the first time in her life a thunder storm with lighting that produced snow. Anyhow, at one point during the trip we hiked past an outfitter camp. Them fellas had everything and the kitchen sink.... chairs, tables, good food, wall tent with wood stove.... I mean they had a home away from home. I remember thinking how in the world did them guys pack all that in there? Then I seen the string of pack mules out back and a look must of come acrossed my face because at the exact moment in time that I said "we gotta get some better gear" my wife said "not a chance in hell".

That's when you know you have found your sole mate. She care figure out what ever foolish half brained idea I'm cooking up and put a stop to it before I even know what's going on. Had I only met her before I figured out what a hound is... life would be a lot simpler. Hahaha

Return to “Horse/Mule Disscussion”