confused on non resident hunting

houndcrazy93
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000914143470

Re: confused on non resident hunting

Postby houndcrazy93 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 am

Ok I appoligize I. Miss read what you said, but I was just confused because prior to were it said anyone who owns pursuit dogs, it just talks about mountain lion and black bear and didn't say anything about bobcat or coon, so to me it was confusing maybe not to others, and I appploijice I'm nto trying to start fights on here, and thanks for explaing your self, but usually on list bullets are sub things that expalin the main rules and to me is just seemd like it applyed to black bear and mountain lion, but I get it now I was wrong on miss reading the rules. But thanks for the help

hound hunting isnt a sport, its a way of life
PIGLET
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: confused on non resident hunting

Postby PIGLET » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 pm

houndcrazy, bobcats and raccoons rules are in furbearers regulations! you have to understand that idaho regulations are not like washington were everything from doves to moose are under one pamphlet! I believe if you do get drawn for a hound permit and wanted to hunt bobcat, you better have a cougar tag because in most units cougar seasons are open and try to explain to mr. warden that your just bobcat hunting and he will not believe you!lol

Return to “Idaho”