Let’s talk.

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Let’s talk.

Postby Beebout-it » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:14 pm

I took that video of him just to show you him better than the last one.
lawdawgharris
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby lawdawgharris » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:38 pm

Thank ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:55 pm

Nufo
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Nufo » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:10 am

Nice video Joe! Nice cat! I got out this afternoon to a wma on the river hoping for a trash breaking opportunity. Didn’t happen but I did find what I think was an old lion track in what little snow was there. I started picking up some Saturday work so I can save up for a snow machine for next winter. If you’ve ever seen breakfast club, that’s what I’m doing. Saturday school supervision. Except I try and get something out of the kids rather than just be a dick. I did make them do 100 push ups and 100 squats though
bearsinva

Postby bearsinva » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:17 pm

I love Breakfast Club. Can't imagine anyone not liking it) even someone like me that has seen it at least five times. Just don't let those kids causeyou to have a break down. LOL
Cwsharer

Postby Cwsharer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:49 am

Who else is ready for spring?
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:24 pm

Definitely ready for some bear hunting!!! We have a ton of snow this year for the first time in a few years and last April we got more snow than we did all winter. Hopefully they come out early than last season
Rowdy Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:59 pm

I’m enjoying this snow. I have been able to get my mutts on more lion this year than the 3 years prior, put together. I should be out hunting today but I’m sore and tired from work, so I’m takin it easy today. Gonna go out tomorrow and see how many times I can get stuck without finding a single track lol.
Cwsharer

Postby Cwsharer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:34 pm

Good luck ! Hope you catch one . Yeah we are over 200% of normal for snow here in the sierras
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Rowdy I had to admit defeat and go back to running my snowmobile on almost every road which i haven't had to do in a long time
Rowdy Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Cwsharer:
Thank you, I’ll see if I can’t catch one of those kitties that come out of the Sierras and winter here in NV. I drove through South Lake Tahoe yesterday and I figured Californians would know how to drive better, since they’re always going up to snow board or whatever new climate change enhancing or nature destroying thing they do. I was pretty frustrated with their inabilities.

Joe:
I completely understand that. Been thinkin about fixing up my old sled I got for free a few years back. I’m sure it needs a ton of work but I’ve been trying to focus on one project at a time. Right now it’s the snow tracks for the Max II. I reworded one side and started the other but haven’t finished it. Then I might be able to get around good.
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:30 pm

If all the country your hunting looks like where u caught that tom I'd have a sled near by! Ride right to the tree!!! :lol:
Rowdy Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:17 am

Joe:
I sure wish it was all that gentle of country! I was hunting the low lands that day, around a winter deer herd I found. I think he got lost and came over from California lol. The snow was pretty soft at that time because it really hadn’t gotten above freezing for a month or so. Now it’s warming back up and conditions are getting worse.
Rowdy Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:05 pm

Got stuck bigger than snot yesterday. Made a post on go wild if you’re on there you can get a chuckle. I need to quit procrastinating and finish the snow tracks for the max.
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Beebout-it » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:24 pm

I finally put a winch on my truck during rifle season and man has it paid for itself 10 times over already!

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”