Please Let me know of any issues errors that you experience
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Website Errors, Email Change Password

Postby Buddyw » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Folks,

First I want to say Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope your season is bright and filled with lots of families and time with your dogs in the woods.

We have received many emails about a topic, and I wanted to explain the emails that many have been getting concerning "changed Password"

Let me first explain how the site is/was, BGH is basically two websites (http://www.biggamehoundsmen.com) and (http://www.biggamehoundsmen.com/forum) they both have accounts and passwords. We have done allot of work so that they look the same, but in fact they are different.

We were running a Bridge Script that made sure that both accounts always matched along with passwords. So if ever you changed your password on one site i.e. Forum it would automatically sync your new password with the Main site.

Well on one of the recent updates for security it no longer allows that function to happen. Today I've disabled that bridge so we should not get the annoying emails, However users should understand that this might cause them to have to log into the site twice depending on where and what they are looking at.

For example, if you go to http://www.biggamehoundsmen.com and log in, then you click on the forum you may need to log in again once you get to the forum (Or message board) to avoid this Please click the Forum button first than then log into the forum.

I'm sorry for any confusion or frustration, It worked well for about 3-4 years but apparently it will not work anymore.

Buddy
Buddy
JDunken2008
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Website Errors, Email Change Password

Postby JDunken2008 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Why does it say I am Loged in or not logged in
Why is not working right
Pearl1
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Pearl1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Walker Black and Tan pups 250.00 must sees these pups are started dogs amd box trained their parents are on site as well they have a great temperament to other dogs and are children oriented too please contact JJ at 541 530 7287 or 541 679 6205 fell free to leave a message we will get back to you these pups are all located in Roseburg, Oregon

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Tmac

Postby Tmac » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:02 pm

How do I delete a post?
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 pm

Rowdy Fitz
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:45 pm

Hey Buddy, why can’t we post pictures? I think it would help the site out and more people would use the forums if we could.

Rowdy

Return to “Forum/Website Issues”