Getting started on coon hunting

Talk about Coon Hunting
raisinriver
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Getting started on coon hunting

Postby raisinriver » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Lmao coonshitter you are to much anyways best of luck to getting your hounds running and keep the kids in the woods they are the future of the sport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike gagne
raisinriver redbones
martintown ontario
canada (613)528-7556
walkerblacktan
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby walkerblacktan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:43 am

Coonslayer whats your real name? Your so annoying with your shit talk lol. How is he going to ruin dogs by taking them hunting? You probably dont even have dogs man just be honest. Probably a 400 pound, 40 year old virgin livin in your mommas basement typing this haha.
Bon Plott
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Bon Plott » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:52 am

He is not worth lowering oneself to his level. His posts are an embarrassment to the hounds men and service men he pretends to represent. Fortunately, there are lots of therapy options available.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Coonslayer101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Coonslayer101 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:07 pm

Poor k_cantcatchacoon must have gave up only ran one coon in a month and a half man he must have great hounds LOL NOT! Or maybe he finally wised up and listened to me and gave up on his nonsense trying to be a coon hunter and calling himself a houndsmen.
k_canterbury
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby k_canterbury » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 am

Coonslayer I do t know what your deal with me is. But you sir are a small African deer also know as a dik-dik. No I have not been running coons with my dogs because I have screwed up my ankle and haven't hardly been able to get around having to exercise my dogs by running them with the side by side. And won't be able to do that much longer because I have to have surgery on my right ankle on June 8th. So no I did not take the advice from you I still have my girls and enjoy them more everyday I'm just sidelined for the next 2.5-3 months but thanks for the all the wisdom and encourage you bring mr coonslayer.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Coonslayer101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Coonslayer101 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Aww still no coon pics from ol k_cantcatchacoon still no pics of coons like I said months ago crappy dogs and wannabe know it all will not make a houndsmens. You know if he had a coon he would be blowing up chest blown out telling everyone what a great houndsmen he is and how he has the world's greatest hounds lol he just hoped we would all forget about him and the post would die. Guess again and here's my advice once again just quit get out you won't make it and only giving true houndsmen a bad name
mrburneisen
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby mrburneisen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:22 pm

k_canterbury,

I hope your recovering well and getting your hounds into the woods this season. I got into this whole hound thing for similar reasons to you, to teach my children a love of the outdoors. We had our dogs out for the bear season opener and had a blast. I also began to acquire hounds at a later age, 28. Someone on this forum told me about a book by Montague Stevens called "Meet Mr. Grizzly". This guy started hound hunting around age 30 with only one arm, so don't let your ankle keep you down. Best of luck to you!
k_canterbury
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: RE: Re: Getting started on coon hunting

Postby k_canterbury » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Coonslayer101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Coonslayer101 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:00 am

I call BS you didn't tree a bobcat and what you ran coons but couldn't catch em? If you caught killed or treed anything pics would have been all over this post. Very easy to say how great there doing with no evidence. Don't even think about ruining another dog for your daughter your not a houndsmen k_cantcatchacoon
dirtdodge
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby dirtdodge » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Last edited by dirtdodge on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dirtdodge
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby dirtdodge » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:30 pm

K _ Canterbury keep them dogs chasing stuff. They'll only get better. When them coon hole up for winter start check for bobcat tracks. The cats are more fun to chase than the ringtails. Best of luck to ya!
Coonslayer101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Coonslayer101 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:25 pm

dirtdodge
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby dirtdodge » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Cocksucker101 obviously you cannot read or just don't understand what the words mean... unless this is the start of the outline on how to be an idiotic arshole. I'm in agreement with but you still act like a immature arshole. You're the best the and we don't deserve to breath your air.
Last edited by dirtdodge on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bearsnva
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby bearsnva » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Yes, coonslayer101 is a perfect example of what not to act like, or how to not treat somebody trying to have a good time hunting with his kids.
If he is so almighty good at training dogs and knowing everything why does he have inquiries about dogs in the dog classifieds now?
Tanner Peyton
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Tanner Peyton » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:20 am

Coonslayer101, I feel as though your name and mouth are throwing out conflicting ideas. I mean I half to assume that your dogs are without a doubt perfect and at the top of the game. Because passing judgment on another mans ability under any less of a circumstance would prove your just an asshole. And of course your not that, your just tying to help the fella out. However, the numerical value you have attached to your name is often synonymous with beginner level courses. Meaning that your just getting started hunting coons. So it's kind of like you're telling everyone your a total badass and a rookie at the same time. See what I'm saying?

If I was you, I would continue to tell everyone how good I was at hounding, mean while still letting everyone else know how awful they are. Maybe pick out a beginner and ride the hell out him... picking on him every chance I got, all then secretly changing my name to coonslayer601.

Then instead of everyone saying coonslayer101? Never heard of her.

They'll be like shhhhhh, keep it down, coonslayer601 is about to talk. We had better listen to her. She knows her stuff.

Return to “Coon Hunting”