Thx

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Thx

Postby david » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:15 am

(Edited) A South Texas bobcat hunter issued a challenge to Harold Parker in a YouTube comment. If any one can help me get ahold of them let me know. They left the comment 7 months ago, but I think maybe someone pointed it out to Harold and he’s ready to go. Hopefully they got their hounds all tuned up, because Harold is ready.
Last edited by david on Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lionandboarhunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Melissa Meador

Postby Lionandboarhunter » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 pm

cajunl
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby cajunl » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Sounds like internet B.S. to me! LOL
DerekE
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby DerekE » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:05 pm

I haven’t heard of the Meadors either but I’d like to be a judge, haha.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:50 am

Lionandboarhunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Lionandboarhunter » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:03 am

David i rather not say ! I don’t like pissin matches ! I would however when u talk to Mr Parker tell him to load up his hounds stop by and pick up Mr Jimmy and come to South Texas! And I will put them up till we run our hounds to death !! Love to meet him and watch his dogs work !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:15 am

Lionandboarhunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Lionandboarhunter » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 am

I will do some pokin around and see if i can find out who it is ...

Lionandboarhunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Lionandboarhunter » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:48 am

David sent you a pm .

david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:54 am

Thank you.
SASS
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Thx

Postby SASS » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:30 am

I see in the youtube comments that his name is Cody King, did you guys get the match set?
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 am

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:38 pm

Thank you guys. Yes have received a flood of information on him. I know more than I want to know. More than he wants me to know. More than his mother knows. I know things about him he doesn’t even know. Lol.

Hopefully this thread will fade away and die a slow death. I am getting the distinct feeling I need to quit posting stuff. The last time I started a thread with names in it, it ended up being a guy promoting his guide service using a bayed bobcat that,it turns out, was in a snare. And we were able to get the names deleted. But the names are all locked in double with quotes here in this thread. Hopefully the challenge was for name recognition. And if so, mission accomplished.

If not, I did it again. I am a slow learner, or, quite possibly, a complete idiot. That may be why it was easy for me to ignore the accusation that me and Harold are both “full of $#%!” on the World Wide Web. Forever.
But now Harold saw the comment. And Harold is struggling with that concept. And there are wise people working on trying to make this thing go away. And I hope it does. But if it doesn’t, someone stands to loose a whole lot of money, because Harold isn’t playing for fun.
I don’t know how many times he’s made a million dollars in his long life, but it’s a bunch. And he didn’t do it by being overly careful. He did it by recognizing opportunities.

I wonder if Harold will freely share some more of his bobcat hunting knowledge with us on YouTube ?
Codyking

Postby Codyking » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Ive never been on this website before, I didn’t even know it existed in this format. Looks like a good way for hunters to communicate, pretty cool.
I would like to clarify a few things.
Number 1: My wife kinda started this when she watched one of your videos and then I made the last comment from her phone. Her and my daughters hunt with me a lot. So that is why the comment was made under her name. Meador is her Maiden name.
Number2: I don’t know what you mean by saying this was done for name recognition. You came on here trying to find me over a post I made on YouTube 7 months ago under someone else’s name. So considering the fact no one even knew my name until you tried to find out what it was, and considering that I don’t have a Facebook or YouTube account and didn’t have an account here until today, I think claiming that I did something for name recognition is a little ridiculous. I don’t make a penny from any kind of hunting at all so I have nothing to advertise.
Number 3: Y’all made a video and publicly posted it to YouTube and in that video y’all make some comments about South Texas dogs and how they can’t handle hunting in Mississippi and can’t handle the long races and so on. Then you go on to state that although south Texas dogs can’t handle Mississippi, Mississippi dogs can handle south Texas. Y’all made the claim, not me. I don’t know Harold and I don’t have anything against him. I honestly think making videos like that are important because one day all of the old hunters will be gone, along with their memories and knowledge.
So I made a comment saying shouldn’t talk trash about dogs youve never seen. I also said that I’ve hunted some Mississippi dogs and all they did was run trash and couldn’t make it through our thick country. But I didn’t say every dog from Mississippi can’t catch cats here, but my dogs could catch cats there. And then I said let’s bring y’all down here to hunt and then can go up there and hunt and we can video both hunts and post the results on YouTube for every one to see.
Number 4: you’ve made this post about all of this information you have learned about me. Knowing things I wouldn’t want you to know. That kind of implies that somehow you are hearing bad things about me or something. I don’t know who else is all on this web page forum that you could hear about me from. I very seldom hunt with other people and I only know two people that I know That are on this site. One of them I’ve never hunted with and the other I’ve only met and hunted with twice. He has damn good dogs that are in almost every aspect better than mine by the way, for what it’s worth. Anyone that would be sending you information about me wouldn’t be someone that even knows me. Maybe that’s not what you meant. I work a lot to provide for my family, I hunt when I can, I stand by my word, and have never done anything that I’m too ashamed of and I truly hope that you weren’t trying to imply otherwise.
Now with all of that being said we can get back to the subject matter at hand.
I am not mad at Harold Parker for saying the things he said. The man is a lot older than me and has hunted a lot longer than me and I am sure knows more about hounds than I do. He was just talking and I understand that. But he basically said his dogs could catch bobcats down here with my dogs but mine can’t catch bobcats up there with his dogs.maybe he wasn’t directing that at me specifically but that’s what he said. And I called him out for what he said. No hard feelings. No disrespect. I said I would be willing to try and prove him wrong. At the time I was just talking too, but I meant what I said. And now, thinking about it, I think it would actually be fun. I hunt up there, y’all hunt down here, and we record it for YouTube. I think we could all learn something from it and I think it can be done in a polite, professional manner that is fun for everyone. It doesn’t have to be a grudge match between enemies. Maybe there’s a good chance that you will have a video of me eating crow at the end of it. I’ll be a good sport. On top of that there seems to be a lot of people that would like to see it.
We can turn it into some kind of friendly bet if y’all want to, you mentioned Harold would want some way to pay for his expenses.I am game for that but whether I’m right or wrong, win or lose, I am willing to pay Harolds expenses to get down here either way.
I will leave it at that and with that said I hope this situation does not escalate in a negative manner. I think both parties can stand behind what they claim without throwing mud.
Harold or David or anyone else involved can contact me directly at 956-249-5747
scott wallace

Postby scott wallace » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Well put.

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”