Hounds, running already, and some starting

A place to talk about coyote Hunting with dogs
coyotewoman123456789
Facebook ID: 0

Hounds, running already, and some starting

Postby coyotewoman123456789 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:44 pm

I have wayyy to many hounds. I have a crap ton of pups. And willing to get rid of two. But I have a old female hound out of check mates Katie and Lobo pines gaynor. She's seven years old. But is an amazing bitch. And throws damn nice pups. She I would get $150 including papers.
Next, is peaches she is Kentucky bred, super shy, has scars. Never personally ran her. She is out of Doug's dano, and Doug's Julie ann. She comes with litter enrollment paper $150.
Another nice hound is Butch. He cold trails well and handles amazing. Listens. Skittish at first but warms up easy. I've never had issues with him.besides fighting. He's scared of a coyote but will.run one. He also has a nice sized hound. He doesn't have papers but I know what he's out of. $100
Finally I have 2 pups out of a little out of the gaynor bred female. One male and one female. I'd really hate to get rid of them. But I have to many dogs. They have been brought to the pen a time or two. I'm not gonna be picky about pricing them. $50 at the lowest. They are nice. The female doesn't have much height but has the appearance of a july.
Contact me at 616 6443743 for questions or anything.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Hounds, running already, and some starting

Postby david » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 pm

You might want to copy and paste this ad into the classified ads also, if you haven't already. Someone might see it there who won't think to look here.

Return to “Coyote Hunting”