A Huge Thank you! any Ideas??

General DiscussionForum

What would you prefer

Raffle Large item
10%
Raffle multiple smaller items
58%
Use $$ to Have BGH shirts (free Shirts Pay for shipping)
33%

Total votes: 83
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

A Huge Thank you! any Ideas??

Postby Buddyw » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Guys,

How was everyone's Season, Ours wasn't too bad as always not as good as I was hoping for!

Couple things I wanted to touch on.

#1 the magazine.. Still in the works, But We just need to find some time to get it put together, I was really expecting to have it up and out by now. Thanks to those that sent stuff in, We are still collecting articles keep them coming please send them to Mail@dusupply.com

#2 BGH site. This has really taken a back seat for me. I apologize however I've been really busy with the Business, and Hunting that I often have not been able to even log into the site much. I'm not sure how to manage this going forward, Hopefully the Moderators are doing a good job and keeping up. If there is anything that needs to happen, or that can be better Let's talk about it, As I get busy with DuSupply I really need to figure out how to keep this site going.

#3 DuSupply.com Just a Huge Thank you for everyone that has supported us. We have 3 employee's now, and I'm looking to probably get another part time person. This website and the members are a HUGE part of our success and I don't want to forget those guys and girls that are really behind us and allowed us the opportunity to make hounds our lively hood. We are doing well and continue to grow. I've been thinking allot lately about finding some Way to Give back to all you guys that have helped us Grow especially here on BGH. I'd like to Dedicate 1000-1500 dollars to this website to do something Fun and Cool for everyone. Let me hear your ideas? We could do a Raffle for a large product, or several Smaller Gift certificates? or we could get some shirts made, I don't know. I just know that I really want to do something here with BGH guys as a group for helping us grow. I sure wish I could just invite everyone over for a Huge BBQ and get together but we are all spread out over thousands of miles. If you have a great idea, Please let me know I want to fund something really cool.

Buddy
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Re: A Huge Thank you! any Ideas??

Postby Buddyw » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 pm

I've added a quick poll to get a feeling of what you would prefer to do.
bchoundman
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 1296843432

Postby bchoundman » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:02 pm

I think just a big prize of in store spending credit would be awsome. Just my opinion
Glen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100002648123240

Postby Glen » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 pm

A few different amounts of in store credit would be awesome. That way who ever got drawn would sure to be happy with what they get. Like one person might get drawn for $20, and the next draw $50, The next $100. Something like that. The more times someone has a chance to be drawn maximizes the fun!

Thank you and Keep up the good work!
Glen Sevy
JakeG
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby JakeG » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:17 am

I would say to keep doin what your doin. Give to the clubs fighting for our rights. That's something we all benefit from.
brantpalmer
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby brantpalmer » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:06 am

I agree with jakeg
rum3002576
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby rum3002576 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:37 pm

i know this is old but did anything ever happen here?

Return to “General Forum”