Garmin TT10 Repair No More

General DiscussionForum
Nolte
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Garmin TT10 Repair No More

Postby Nolte » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Just a heads up to everyone that garmin will no longer repair any tt10 collar and will not give a discount on the purchase of a new tt15. So don't waste your time calling calling. I haven't seen this posted on here but have seen it elsewhere. I got the song and dance to be thankful I got 5 years of use out of it and to just go purchase a new one at full price.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
catkidd
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Garmin TT10 Repair No More

Postby catkidd » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Johnson telemetry is repairing them and tt10 and dc50 also go there fb page or website, new receive,i post it here iam not real good at computer
Nolte
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Garmin TT10 Repair No More

Postby Nolte » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:26 pm

I've got a new garmin question for the pros. One of my collars links to satellite and gives me a double or triple blink like it should. Everything looks great until the dog gets 50 yards and then nothing, lost reception. Thought it might be the antenna so I swapped that, still same thing. Thought maybe interference so I shut down all collars and still nada. My only idea is that maybe the solder connection between wire antenna and board is bad. Never had an issues with this collar before. Any other ideas out there for a tt10 collar? Might try a master reset but not sure if that'll help.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “General Forum”